EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

I've never done pep before, but when it's finished I would absolutely love to have a go at the hulkbuster armor!

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

hi im new to this whole thingy the files i downloaded didnt work my pepakura viewer and was wondering if i need a converter program, also are those templates good for the plastic trash can method of building the ironman armor any replies,input,or feedback would be appreciated

If only we could get THIS Hulkbuster.
Ironman_Hulbuster_Ortho_by_KEGO44.jpg

If only we could get THIS Hulkbuster.
Ironman_Hulbuster_Ortho_by_KEGO44.jpg

That is cool. I haven't seen that anywhere in comics. I wouldn't expect to either. It looks like an artist's rendition of the Mk III converted to the Hulkbuster. It looks good though and wouldn't be that hard to do since we already have Mk III armor. We would just have to distort the shape of the model to get this. Kind of like the Small Iron Man and Baby Iron Man you see on YouTube. It is doable.

That is cool. I haven't seen that anywhere in comics. I wouldn't expect to either. It looks like an artist's rendition of the Mk III converted to the Hulkbuster. It looks good though and wouldn't be that hard to do since we already have Mk III armor. We would just have to distort the shape of the model to get this. Kind of like the Small Iron Man and Baby Iron Man you see on YouTube. It is doable.

*Claps like a giddy girl* Oh, happy day! haha
Though personally if I were to suggest distorting anything, I'd say use the Mk IV or VI, since it's more "up to date" Stark tech. Not exactly the original design, but hey, always looking to improve on old tech.

great work. one quick question is there program to print up the hulkbuster chest, I cant pull it up in my pepakura. Then is it scaled to a big person or average height.

Man, this thread is quite EPICTICIOUS! I am definitely going to be using the Red Ranger file. If the Green and/or White get done, I am going to have my hands full!

Thanks again

Man, this thread is quite EPICTICIOUS! I am definitely going to be using the Red Ranger file. If the Green and/or White get done, I am going to have my hands full!

Thanks again

There's a Green Ranger file link that Eye of Sauron posted somewhere. But I would like to see the TV White Ranger helmet done as well :love

i may have missed it but is there a easy way to scale the armor right. or is it just trial and error

FINALLY! ive been looking for pep files of iron mans armors that arent from the movie. They look amazing, really wanna do the extremis armor, always been perhaps my favorite armor from the comics. but is there a comic extremis pep file for FOAM? like that helmet a lot more since its the one from the comic

These files look great! What size are the suits made to? e.g the wearers height?

All i can say is, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! Great job with everything.

oh cool the resuce armor has been added!! i dont really like the helmet for it though, still feels too extremis

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back