EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSauron's Iron Man Files - Extremis, Hulkbuster, Classic, Silver centurion, e

thx ;)

btw, heres something im making for myself.
o9ebshgs.jpg

i realize, someone is selling a red hood file in the junkyard, but a) i dont have money to spend on a pep file and b) i like this version better ;)

the thing is, this still needs a lot of work, as it was way but its a little getaway from all the iron man, but its way too high poly, and also in 3 parts, due to the texturization of the render :)
i finished reducing the poly on the outer shell, but still have 2 parts to go.

Re: EyeofSauron's Iron Man Files - Extremis, Hulkbuster, Classic, Silver centurion, e

I would love to get my hands on that file too.

EOS, you're awesome! You have a great talent!

thx :) well at least its starting to look like a pep file, i hate reducing polys its so monotonous, select polygons, join, repeat a million times.
it had 32000 something faces in the beginning, now its down to a reasonable amount, still high, but workable.
its a detailed pep :D
htu5zlid.jpg

Have you consider doing a hammer drone; the ones right at the beginning when hammer was introducing them to whiplash

Really cool of you to give these out for free.

thank you for more files ;ya

well, i finished the red hood pep file, and i will provide it :D
but i can tell you you dont want to build it. it will drive you insane. im warning you right now, its still very high detail, and therefor has a lot of small parts.
anyways, you have been warned:
6hhfrmjf.jpg

Last edited:

just finished watching the batman cartoon of the red hood.... Great detail there EoS....

Awesome. Just absolutely Awesome ! ! !

You're ripping these from the game right?

Can i please get a copy of the Mark 4??? Or mabey, the software that youre using to pull the models out?

well, i wasnt happy with the red hood file, so i redid it again, this time it only has about 1400 polygons, which is 1/5 of the high detailed one. i unfolded it 12 times to work out all the kinks with the model, and i think its perfect now, and easy to build.

here you go:
gshh83m3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

Have you consider doing a hammer drone; the ones right at the beginning when hammer was introducing them to whiplash

i considered it some time ago, but the thing is, the helmet wouldnt fit on a human, therefor its not really a good choice to model

Awesome. Just absolutely Awesome ! ! !

You're ripping these from the game right?

Can i please get a copy of the Mark 4??? Or mabey, the software that youre using to pull the models out?
i didnt rip these, but joe pep supplied them(the iron man files), some of them are modeled.
you could just download the mk4 pep files you can find on here, and export them as obj via pep designer, as the pep files are more detailed than the game files.

cheers
EoS

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

i considered it some time ago, but the thing is, the helmet wouldnt fit on a human, therefor its not really a good choice to model

Yeah i was looking at it too, but then I remember that scene i the movie where Hammer was introducing the suits to whiplash there were helmets on it.. here is some pictures doesn't that helmet look like the helmet for the N7 suit in mass effect?

View attachment 101878
View attachment 101879

if i would model it, i would need front and side shots, and for best results, also top (and back shots, i cant model from perspective shots.

the way it works is, i have 4 windows in my modeling view, one from the front, one from side, one top, and one perspective.
i can put the pictures in as background images, and model according to those. thats how i did the power ranger helmets.

Cool I will look for more ref pics...I wish I can learn to do them...but you are the master...

wow, thanks for the red hood file !!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back