EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with additional Comic Style Helmet!

chest piece added to the first post, but it needs unfolding. its a horrible 3d model for unfolding, and right now, i dont want to do it :D
i did my best to get it into a workable pep file, but its still a lot of faces, and the model isnt particularly friendly :)

Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with additional Comic Style Helmet!

also added the silver centurion helmet to the start post ;)

Re: EyeofSauron's Iron Man Files - Extremis, Hulkbuster, Classic, Silver centurion, e

added the classic and the first appearance helmet, because i know you all love helmets :D
/edit: now also with the ultimate helmet ;)

Last edited:
Re: EyeofSauron's Iron Man Files - Extremis, Hulkbuster, Classic, Silver centurion, e

Whoa!!!!! EoS comes out of the weekend swingin'!!!!!! Wow!!!! I did not expect to see all of that after the weekend... You sir, are a machine... Yes.. I am talking to you....

well the chest piece for the ultimate iron man is up, thats it for today ;)

i also reorganized the start post, for better navigation, and made t he pictures smaller, so its not wider than the page anymore.

added the full set of ultimate Iron man Armor, which brings the number of completed armors up to 2 :D (also added a link to jfcustoms foam files of the same armor)
enjoy

I can't wait for the classic Iron Man, I have a finished helmet for it already, you sir are a saint.

added the silver centurion files. Im going by simplicity now, after seperating the hulkbuster chest, and decided to do the rest of the hulkbuster last, because i want to try and give it some more work to be better fitted for pep.

you're a genius. the Extremis pep files have lead me to try pep for the first time! so pumped.

well i separated all the first appearance files, but still need to unfold them, but not today, ive done enough for today :D
thx for the compliments guys, not a lot else i couldve done today anyway, as its hailing and storming all day due to the hot weather of the last week.

These are great EoS !! Really appreciate the time you're putting into unfolding these !!

added all the first appearance files to download :) next up, the classic armor!

You are a God send to Iron Man fans every where, thank you for taking the time to do this!

finally added the Classic Iron man files, which concludes all the easy armors

now, the hulkbuster will take longer, as i am going to (try) and modify it so it doesnt have a million faces, also easier faces too.

On another note, do some of the pictures in the first post not show up? they have the links in my post, but they dont show up for me. anyone else?

Im almost done unfolding the hulkbuster chest. It is RIDICULOUS. So many tiny pieces and because its gigantic, its going to use SO many pages.

And only about 4 pictures didnt show up for me but everything else was fine

You are a god among mortals. Thank you for your generosity.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back