EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with additional Comic Style Helmet!

first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheers

as a slightly chubby fellow the Hulkbuster would be perfect for me to hide in! I'd guess it'll be massive too so I may need more room to store it than i currently have though :cry but the classic costume would be cool too, could use a yellow under suit under the individual pieces for the chest, hands and feet to be a simple(ish) build.

keep up the good work and I'll be sure to download any files you make available in the future! :thumbsup

Loving the hulk buster - a bigger job than the other iron man suits but it may just look decent on my large frame

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I've wanted to do a extremis and a hulkbuster if you do the oldschool iron man suit's as well im in for anything more to add to the hall of armor!

I'll add another +1 on the hulk buster. My mate will look awesome in that. Great job dude and a very happy birthday to you for the other day.

Dude's, that is some kind of special. that is almost all the helmets i need for my master plan of a glass cabinet of Iron man lids.
I want (if anybody can help) is the golden age helm', the one with the flush mask not the pointed one.

Re: EyeofSaurons Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now fully unfolded!

I'd be interested in hulkbuster files! Would be a fun challenge to build

Last edited:

cannot wait to see the hulk buster done i particulary want the body on that one

Does someone have somewhere a 3d file of this helmet ?

yes i have.
i have the whole suit. its the ultimate suit file, i dont know who unfolded it, i also have the 3d model. but for now, im really stressed out, just checking through my suscribed posts, and then go to bed :D

hey EoS; don't sweat it... I remember you said you had that test on friday... Just focus on that.... and if you need a break, go for a walk or something... this stuff will be here when you are done... it is not going anywhere.... Just take care of what you feel is important and then when that stuff is done... go from there..... Good luck on the test.....

Hello, congratulations wonderful work. But all the pieces of the left? palm, fingers, shoulder ...
thanks

you cann just mirror them in pepakura designer by using invert pattern.

Today is the second day of my birthday party, and tomorrow i have to do some work on some stuff i owe to people, but its not far out that i will work on the rest of the files.
university is out till october, so there is a lot of free time ;)

well have a good time on your second b-day celebration day and we will see stuff after... Enjoy yourself. it sounds like it is well deserved......later.........

WOW, amazing work fellas. I love the hulk buster armor...think it'd look cool on a 4yr old.

I can say, I'm inspired by all that I've seen on this site when it comes to pep foam work. My main problem is I only have Macs (pepakura isn't compatible). It's an older iMac and doesnt' have enough room to mirrow windows. Would I be crazy to go by a lap top just to do pep work? I'm seriously thinking about it!!!

did you come up with all this? you made it just like in the comic book s

You know, even if you're not going to unfold the classic Iron Man model, EoS, uploaded the model would be lovely so at least I could take a stab at unfolding it. At the VERY least, I want that helmet. :D

man, i gotta tell you, the hulkbuster model really is a handfull.
the modeler definitely didnt have pepakura in mind. it took me 5 hours just to get the chest separated, and ready for unfolding :D still needs unfolding, but at least, its done with modeling for now :)

attachment.php

Someone could probably do the Hulk buster armor with a couple of small cameras/spycam and small monitors inside to see with. There is definately a ton of room inside that Hulk buster helmet.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back