EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSaurons Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now fully unfolded!

anyone interested in hulkbuster files?

9d52rieb.jpg

i wont have any time to work on this till at least next sunday, but i allready did the helmet some time ago. (the model was made by ionisys, who is also a member here, btw)
bs7vqp65.png

It needs to be redone as it has inner walls modeled too, so i probably should remove them, but if anyone wants the pep model in its current state, just say so here (otherwise it will be redone and uploaded together with the rest in the next batch of files sometime after the first of july)

i dont know who made the suit model as i found it on the interwebs as a zip file, but as said, the helmet wa modeled by ionisys

Last edited:
Re: EyeofSaurons Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now fully unfolded!

and if anyone gets bored, this can probably be built to be worn over a standard iron man suit due to its dimensions :D

Re: EyeofSaurons Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - Hulkbuster files WIP!

Wasn't the actual Hulkbuster armor made to be worn over an existing suit anyway? :lol

Re: EyeofSaurons Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - Hulkbuster files WIP!

Wasn't the actual Hulkbuster armor made to be worn over an existing suit anyway? :lol
yes but only a madman would actually do that. imagine wearing two iron man suits without the fancy stark cooling technique and vision aids. you wouldnt see a lot without an built in monitor or stuff

Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with Hulkbuster files in Development!

oh noes, i was really planning to make this babies free hand D: oh well. nice peps btw i will refer on the extremis but i really dont feel the mvc3 helmet for it im gonna modify a different version of the helm

Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with Hulkbuster files in Development!

there is another extremis helmet file out there, but i think it doesnt have a neck part. let me check that :)

added jfcustoms foam files for the extremis

he did an amazing job on these

Great work! Thank you. Can't wait to see the Hulkbuster set. Any chance you're working on any old school iron man peps from the comics? The old school 70's shellhead/Gene Colan Style. Can't seem to find any of those types of peps. Once again great work and thank you. :)

i got a whole bunch of 3d files from the PS3 Game from Joe Pep, took me a while to get them to work, but now its done. still, the work on this will not continue until next sunday too, so you gotta wait. i did do the extremis helmet too, to complete the set of armor tho

all the following pics are just the meshes, as the meshes are inverted, and i couldnt figure out how to invert them again, so i couldnt render them. doesnt matter for pep tho.

also, here is a preview of what armors are going to follow:

first appearance armor
dv2y2xz9.jpg

not sure if i will make this as im pretty sure noone will build it :D
classic iron man armor
xxxgl2w3.jpg

asuher6x.jpg

silver Centurion
mamga4sq.jpg

l4u75ls6.jpg

and here is the comic style Extremis helmet (pep file)
y3fc4394.jpg

i will add the download link to the first post.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with additional Comic Style Helmet!

I would LOVE the hulkbuster files thats the coolest thing ive seen

Thanks for sharing eyeofsauron, i allready build the helmet and its amazing, i will upload pics soon. Great work!!!

Wow man!!! You are on fire!!! I just only wish somebody makes or revise the war machine models here at least the legs to make them more accurate....But man, you are making it hard to keep up, I want to build them all!!!!!

Wow man!!! You are on fire!!! I just only wish somebody makes or revise the war machine models here at least the legs to make them more accurate....But man, you are making it hard to keep up, I want to build them all!!!!!

I agree with you. Zabana's files are great but the legs are not as HD as the rest of the suit

hulkbuster and silver centurion files !! man you honestly rule. my girlfriend is gonna kill me with all the armour i wanna build. but i keep telling her it will look like a castle just with iron man lol.

again you rule bro.

looks great so far EoS...I am glad I did not get rid of those files..... i was hoping some day someone would do something with them. If you need some help with the unfolding let me know, Later....... and thanks.....

study break xD

and thats why i finished the hulkbuster pep file.
8mbur2v2.png

download link in first post.
now, back to studying...

I'd love to see a pep of the first appearance helmet and the classic Armour as well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back