EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

These files are stunning! very good work my friend!

Re: EyeofSauron's Iron Man Files - Extremis, Hulkbuster, Classic, Silver centurion, e

well, i wasnt happy with the red hood file, so i redid it again, this time it only has about 1400 polygons, which is 1/5 of the high detailed one. i unfolded it 12 times to work out all the kinks with the model, and i think its perfect now, and easy to build.

here you go:
gshh83m3.jpg

how do i get a bigger file copy of this its amazing

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Red Hood, et

LOOOOOOVE this thread! Thanks!

found all the Power Ranger files, but not the pink and yellow.. have I missed them or don't they even exist? :p

LOOOOOOVE this thread! Thanks!

found all the Power Ranger files, but not the pink and yellow.. have I missed them or don't they even exist? :p

They do exist, the problem is that they were hosted on dungbeetles site and he discontinued it. While I do have the files, I cannot upload them without his permission. Also, blackkaos sells power ranger files

The Classic Iron Man is Awsome. How do you mirror the arms and legs to get the other side:behave

wow, EyeofSauron, thanks for all of this

The Classic Iron Man is Awsome. How do you mirror the arms and legs to get the other side:behave
go to 2d menu and click invert pattern.

the 3d model is not mirrored, but the 2d pattern will be

good luck

Classic Iron Man, I am in love, you are amazing. Any chance of other comic armors?

Dude, your work is brilliant. And I think its great you're not charging people an arm and a leg! Any chance you could make the new 52 red hoods helmet? Ive been trying to find one for ages :facepalm

Dude there are no words to decribe how super AWESOME THIS IS i am a huge comic fan and i am glad to see some of these armors coming to life Thanks alot dude

This topic is awesome!!! great job mate!!!

The Iron Man extremis files are a really good starting base for a noob like me! they are so clean, the need a few cuts and [hopefully] they can be completed with some details from the other version. I'm so damn excited!!

nice great work wish someone would have the batman files all together like this

These suits.... I cannot even begin to describe how awesome they are!!! Are you continuing with the Hulkbuster? Everything looks so great!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back