Are you the Gatekeeper?

protokev DMD

Sr Member
Heres my costume this year. I almost ran out of time.
100_1305.jpg

100_1306.jpg

100_1307copy.jpg

Yes, have some.

Memorize and practice..........

"Wait for a sign from Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Voldrani, the Traveler came as a large moving Tor. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Macketric Supplicants, they chose a new form for him -- that of a Giant Slor. Many Shuvs and Xuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths the Slor that day I can tell you."

thanks for the kind words.
When i started i was going for as accurate of headpiece as possible but then thursday came, and i realized i had a 4 hour lab presentation to write and only the front of the helmet was finished. So in a flurry of wires i threw away my screen caps and wired away
Heres a pic of the cap
100_1308.jpg

and one of my ref pics to show my frontal accuracy
snapshot20060413233928.jpg

:lol

oh man... that is awesome.....

i havent laughed that hard in years.

awesome costume man.... awesome..
chris

I miss you Rick Moranis. :cry :lol

Kidding out of the way great Tully outfit you put together for manana bro, very out of the box thinking with this one, you’re sure to get a few people grinning at whatever party you head off to.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back