Nerf Stampede "Aliens" Pulse Rifle Prop

JohnsonArms

Sr Member
I just wanted to start a thread showing a few photos of a prop I'm painting currently. The body was fabricated by Christopher Glas at Hypercats.net. I hope you guys approve of the work so far :)

The SPAS shotgun is just for show, but the gun still fires. Hopefully the next one will have the battery mod to remove the long back end

PulseRifleStampedeProgress.jpg

More photos when it's all finished!

Brian

I like it. I think it looks better in profile (as you posted in the nerf gun thread) than in this shot, but your finish work is outstanding as always.

Always appreciate the feedback, guys. Thank you! I should have it finished up tomorrow and I'll get some much cleaner photos (profile version as well, hehe)

If anyone is working on a similar build, feel free to post it here. I'd like to see them!

Brian

I feel kinda ashamed of my builds when I see things like this, although I tend to forget that this is just a hobby for me and a job for others.

I feel kinda ashamed of my builds when I see things like this, although I tend to forget that this is just a hobby for me and a job for others.

NEVER be ashamed of what you make. It's natural to be harsh on your own work - generally too much so. Keep making the projects fun and you'll find you do your best work.

Pitty those who have let a fun hobby become a job! lol

This looks awesome! It would be great to mod the drum mag into a box mag and use this as a Pulse Rifle SAW!

Painted properly the Nerf weapons look great on their own. This Pulse Rifle looks extremely cool, like a version 2.0 or something.

i've been saying that for a while, hehe. They make great platforms for other guns or even just a bit of paint like you said. The future editions will be even more spot on, but I like the 2.0 designation

This looks awesome! It would be great to mod the drum mag into a box mag and use this as a Pulse Rifle SAW!

Haha, indeed. All we need is time and ingenuity :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back