DareDevil Billy Clubs - In One Hour.

MattMunson

Master Member
I had a last minute event come up that I wanted to attend with my awesome UD Replicas DD suit. But I needed billy clubs!

I managed to belt these out in just over 60 minutes:

daredevil%2Bbilly%2Bclubs.jpg

Not bad, considering they were made almost entirely with stuff I had on hand.

For a FULL write up with TONS of pics and details, check out this blog post of mine:

The Project Workbench: DareDevil Billy Clubs In One Hour

Thanks for looking!

If making the clubs wasn't enough of a feat, taking process pics along the way and still getting done in that time period is admirable :)

awesome build matt in only 60 minutes too impressive, where did you get that awesome cowl?

Got it from here:

Reevz666

Great dude, and it showed up really quick. Really nice comic book style cowl.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I know it's not movie accurate, but I'm still holding out for a better version :D

Are you going to install lenses in the cowl?

No, not in this one. While it's not movie accurate, I fear that installing lenses will damage the cowl, which I plan on selling once I make a move accurate one.

Which might be never.

More importantly, I'm CONFIDENT that lenses would fog up VERY quickly while wearing this thing, rendering it useless.

I actually find a great deal of relief in NOT being crazy about super perfect results. These were done quickly, and everyone loved them. I think there's a lesson or two in there I could benefit from.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back