Skyrim Ebony War Axe-WIP

Rotaerc

Okay so I am currently working on the Ebony War Axe from Skyrim.

I started with a pep file which I assembled and left in three pieces: the axe head the shaft and the bottom point.

I then preceded to slush cast resin into these pieces as best as I could since the pep file has them all sealed. I had to make little holes and funnel in the resin.

I also gave all the pieces an outer coat of resin.

The nest step was marking off the ridges and applying bondo and sanding. This is where we currently are:

View attachment 98240View attachment 98241View attachment 98242View attachment 98243View attachment 98244View attachment 98245

Comments and critiques welcome. I do not have good pics of the very nice pep pieces before they were covered in resin. Also I am aware of how ugly it looks now but there will be lots of clean up, I'm just pressed for free time right now with other matters. I will post more pics as it comes along.

NOTE: I plan on removing the straight shaft pieces and replacing them with actual tubes since they are supposed to be straight anyway, and the resin warped an already ridged piece. I will save the detal bits at the top and bottom though as they look nice.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back