Sculpty Thumbs up.

I know a lot of you use sculpty so I thought I would share some cool pics of sculpty being used in a different way. I 've found flesh colored sculpty to be perfect for clay press out body parts,fingers,ears,noses etc. They make great valentines gifts...Lol.
26801_402640707245_5851224_n.jpg

That is [little pauze] disgusting. But Very well made. it really looks like its real! I hope the last picture isn't real, because it really looks like a big wound. Wonder what you will be modeling next.

Dude, you missed a great opportunity to BS the board.

You should have titled this thread "The dangers of prop building" and them post one of those pictures along with a BS story of how it happened. Then let people reply for a day, then re-title it "Gotcha, it's Sculpy: The dangers of prop building".

Nice work.

Oh man, you are a wonderful sculptor!

I use flesh-colored Sculpty for numerous things, but never for something that intriguing! Really fun and clever use of it! Lets see more!

Sheesh that first one made me wince, i was going to say if your thumb looks like that you should have warmed the sculpty up before kneading it lol.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back