Arwen Chase Outfit

GeneralMayhem

Sr Member
A little sculpture project I ressurected for a customer this Halloween. For Arwen's Chase Outfit, cast in solid pewter with gold laquered accents...

lotr_arwen_chase_buckle_1.jpg

~ GM

Heehee Steph, you SHOULD make another one :love and this time, can make it even better especially that they found a source for the Collar Lace (I should order the French Raspberry one soon too for my Idrial :angel ).

GM, that is so cool. :love Is it plainly a buckle or does it have something special at the back? :p What is its rough size? Now I feel tempted too tho' I have limited Budget..... Available by special order?

It is a "buckle" in name only. It actually gets tied into the front of the chase outfit with ribbons. The dimensions are roughly 3 3/4" X 3 1/2". I will make a limited number of copies which can be special ordered through our website.

~ GM

Hello all.
Here is the copy of the Chase Dress I created to go with the lovely 'buckle' that my partner GM crafted.
I know the pattern has some tweaking that needs to be done and I'm certain it does look better on the client.
Created with a sueded dove gray fabric, with metallic silk organza sleeve inserts, china silk lined with underskirts and dyed lace for the collar.
I hope you enjoy it.

ChaseDressFinished.png

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Oct 29 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1347014[/snapback]</div>
It is a "buckle" in name only. It actually gets tied into the front of the chase outfit with ribbons. The dimensions are roughly 3 3/4" X 3 1/2". I will make a limited number of copies which can be special ordered through our website.[/b]

Heehee.....I was thinking of the original as there is something that is yet to be mentioned about it. :p One day, one day. ;)

Just keep us update when it's ready for ordering and its possible price. Never hurt to have a metal one too. :angel

Shadow Duchess, the dress turned out pretty. :love

:D
Thank you so very much..

<div class='quotetop'>(Darth_Eagle @ Oct 30 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]1347442[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Oct 29 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1347014[/snapback]
It is a "buckle" in name only. It actually gets tied into the front of the chase outfit with ribbons. The dimensions are roughly 3 3/4" X 3 1/2". I will make a limited number of copies which can be special ordered through our website.[/b]

Heehee.....I was thinking of the original as there is something that is yet to be mentioned about it. :p One day, one day. ;)

Just keep us update when it's ready for ordering and its possible price. Never hurt to have a metal one too. :angel

Shadow Duchess, the dress turned out pretty. :love
[/b][/quote]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back