Brass (or other metal) knuckles?

Serafino

Sr Member
A friend of mine collects real ones, and I told him about the Constantine ones six months ago, now heÂ’s asking me for information.

IÂ’ll write to the guy who did the Constantine project, but what else is out there in terms of film brass knuckle originals/replicas?

Neat subject.

I've always wanted to buy some antique brass knuckles but since they are illegal on Ebay I've never fallen into it.

Is there an online market for antique brass knuckles?

Nick

Most Army/Navy stores in some states carry replicas of the 1912 WWI trench brass knuckles as well as in some surplus catalogs like Cheaper then Dirt.

Nick--I don't know of one myself. I imagine my buddy just gets them from friends or at gun shows or the like. He's brilliant at making connections and gaining trust. Living in the south probably doesn't hurt. ;)

It really depends on where you live. Every state is different, but in California you just won't see them, at least openly. They are a feloney to own, so even if you get them from some source, you will be breaking the law by owning them. Of course if they never leave your house and none of your friends have a big mouth, you're probably safe.

My friend doesn't live in CA, so that's not an issue.

I love how you're not allowed to own many non-lethal weapons in CA. Basically, if you want to defend yourself....

Oh never mind. :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(Serafino @ Oct 28 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1346643[/snapback]</div>
My friend doesn't live in CA, so that's not an issue.

I love how you're not allowed to own many non-lethal weapons in CA. Basically, if you want to defend yourself....

Oh never mind. :unsure
[/b]

Yea, sometimes you just scratch your head living in Ca. Like it's a felony to have brass knuckles. However, it's only a misdemeanor to have a concealed gun on you. :unsure

Yeah. You can't have a set of 3 pound brass knuckles in California, but they can't wait to give you a driver's license so you can legally wield a 3000 pound deathmobile while you drive down the freeway talking on your cell phone, eating Mickey D's, tuning in to the latest traffic report (I'll save you the trouble - there is always traffic in California - on every freeway, all the time), reading the paper, and shaving/applying makeup all at the same time.

Me, I'd rather have lead knuckles. They weigh more and we all know about lead poisoning don't we. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back