Iron Man/War Machine EASY hand files

j0wE

I had made these up a while back and had forgotten to post them up. This is how I make the hand files for my suits. Its really easy. just go letter to letter. Remember everyone's hand is different so don't hesitate on modding to fit you perfectly. Just go letter to letter and you should be done in no time. They are already in letter format. As soon as I know what size A4 paper is I will upload the A4 files for our friends across the pond. The main glove is NOT pepakura, just image files already scaled to most people. The fingers are a .pdo for pep viewer or designer.

Download Me!

Download Me in A4!

HANDFILES.jpg

HANDFILES2.jpg

My test glove

IMG_20120609_001859.jpg

IMG_20120609_001817.jpg

IMG_20120609_002714.jpg

Don't mind the white block in this pic, thats where my handplate will be attached.

Last edited:
BTW if anyone wants to edit them to be nicer looking go ahead. I was going to do it in illustrator but I never got around to it.

Awesome!! Thanks man...I was just building a set using some foam pep files and having a really hard time with them. This is going to make it SOOO much easier!! What mm foam did you use?

wauw thanks a lot Jowe ! I'm trying this out tonight. The robo pep files for the hands just didn't work out for me with foam....
Just a small question, what scale did you use?? cause I got pretty big hands... and how can i change the scale of the JPEG's ? it's prolly a stupid question but i don't do a lot of pc modeling :p

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back