The Punisher (Rucka/Checchetto version) Added Cole Alves pg 3

Re: The Punisher (Rucka/Checchetto version)

I mostly dig this design for Frank, but I cannot get past how much he looks like Solid Snake now.

The costume is excellent though!

dudes, huge props from a massive punisher fan here. really really well done

HOLY CRAP , I AM SUBSCRIBING TO THIS.... i still have to get on my punisher suit ... friggen love frank castle ...PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL BE AT NYCC i need a picture harassing a legit punisher

Thank you, guys!

Error- I might be there. Supposed to be in NY for work reasons and I hope the dates line up in Oct, lol.

No real updates on the costume except that the beard is thicker and my SWAT knee pads will be in early next week. Fully suited up pics are coming a week from. sat ;)

Heroes Con is this weekend and my Punisher beard is in full effect. Bandages, contacts, and blood are next

sidebyside.JPG

Last edited:

I dont have a ton of pics from HeroesCon 2012 yet, but here are a few.

This firs tone was at the end of the day after I removed my bandages. 6 hours walking around with one good eye and 2 of my kids was enough, lol
hbeG31.jpg

photobucket-3592-1340590607352.jpg

photobucket-2303-1340590594841.jpg

photobucket-647-1340584499499.jpg

7a31de64.jpg

I'll scour the net for some more today and post them as I find them

Re: The Punisher (Rucka/Checchetto version) Finished pics page 2

You look phenomenal man. Seriously, they could cast you in a movie for this role.

Question. Is that your Cap shield hanging around in the few of those pics? Oh, and your kids are absolutely adorable as well in their costumes. Love the last pic especially. :)

Thanks a million! I appreciate it

And yes, thats my Cap shield.. a buddy wanted to see it in person, so I brought it with me slung over my shoulder. Got some interesting comments about the Punisher walking around with Cap's shield slung over his back, lol

And, dude, my kids loved it. They definitely have the bug, lol

Didn't the Punisher become Captain America? That can be your next piece.

You make an excellent Frank Castle.

Last edited:

These pictures don't do it justice, AT ALL. Hands down my favorite costume there.

(PunisherNC: I was dressed in the Iron Man build. Friends with Bob. I just joined up here finally to gather info on not-rushed-hopefully-better build.)

Didn't the Punisher become Captain America? That can be your next piece.

You make and excellent Frank Castle.
only on an alternate earth, after red skull blew up most of steve rogers body, and asked nick fury to find an replacement.
frank castle refused at first and there where 4 others after that (i think), who all died or similar.
Castle accepted after his family was murdered (theres more to this story, google it if you care :) )

aenderw- hey man...great meeting you this weekend. Thank you for all the kind words, bud. You guys were great

Fly4v- thank you!

EyeofSauron- I have that issue of "What If"

He also became a Captain America, of sorts, twice more (once in the Ultimate Universe as well as the 616)

Ultimate Cap/Punisher (this is the one I want to build)
ULTAVENV2006_DC11_LR.jpg

Here's the 616 tribute via Frank after Steve Rogers was killed following "Civil War"
punisher.jpg

Thank you, Error and Comicpit :) Trying to line up a photoshoot sans undershirt in an old train station vs a "Hush" inspired Batman this weekend. Will post more then

Family was out of town today so got bored and took a few more pics... Beards not as long as I'd like, but good enough
2bd742ce.jpg

d67f9811.jpg

5041dcb8.jpg

b4f58d29.jpg

e8648321.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back