Wreck-It Ralph (Post-release)

Looks awesome and is that Kano from Mortal Kombat in the group therapy? lol. I wonder how much disney had to pay all those game companies. Also I so hope they put out figures for this just to get some of the old arcade characters if they make them.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder what other game characters are going to show up. No shortage of them they can maybe get ahold of. Kind of amusing as there is a giant crossover game coming out soon that has characters from 3 or 4 companies all fighting each other. Watch Disney get this game to tie in with the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

This looks absolutely brilliant - Looking forward to this one, may even take the kids to the cinema to see it. What's the release date?

I'm not entirely certain but I thought I saw Kano in the group therapy scene. I'd love it If they had a ridiculous amount of cameos in this movie.

I agree, I saw him in the group therapy scene. If that wasn't Kano it has to be based of his character.
I'm not entirely certain but I thought I saw Kano in the group therapy scene. I'd love it If they had a ridiculous amount of cameos in this movie.

That would be epically awesome and rather fitting (since the TRON films deals with life inside computer systems, which let's face it, arcade machines are sort of independent computer systems).

If Tron doesn't get a cameo then it will be the biggest travesty ever.

Otherwise, the movie looks great and the cameos so far are absolutely kick ass. Really looking forward to this one.

And yes, that is Kano in the trailer. He has a voice actor on IMDb

M. Bison's voice actor from Street Fighter 4 also plays Bison in the movie too.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back