Need help finding glass coke bottles.

Ampix0

Hey guys, you guys have lots of neat resource sites that I don't know of for your builds, so maybe you'll have this too.

I need to keep cost down, because I'm making something specifically to sell. I need class Coke bottles, in this style (because the "Coke" logo isn't raised in the glass).

IMG_1947.JPG

I have been looking like crazy, I have people telling me "Ahh.. you can find those online for 99 cents a piece" or "Check walmart!" neither of those worked lol.

I don't want to buy filled coke ones, because I am seriously just trying to keep the cost of the end result down.

I have been looking on ebay but people are trying to pass them off as "vintage coke bottles" and sell them for $4 per bottle plus about $10 shipping. Even though... They make this bottle today and that is most likely all they are selling.

Where do you live?
I have been buying the coke from Mexico with the real sugar that comes in glass bottles.

Reason I ask, depending how far you live, I can save them for you.

Yeah, I think the imported Mexican Coca-Cola is the way to go. Something like a dollar at most grocery stores (In the "Ethnic Foods" aisle). Plus they taste freaking delicious

I live in New Jersey. Seriously a Dollar per bottle? Because that wouldn't be to bad at all. I may have been going about this wrong. I'll have to check the grocery store.

Im going to check the gocery store first. Shipping is never cheap lol. thanks a lot though. Love to see how willing people are to help.

Yeah, I love the coke from Mexico made with sugar. They come in the really large glass bottles also, which is nice. I find them in the Imports isle of my regular grocery store.

Wtf.. My home depot has them? lol
edit: nvm no one around me actually has them.

You'd be surprised, I've actually seen them sell them in six-packs! But it's been a while since I've last seen them( or checked), might be a seasonal thing.

Similar to what some others have said, I've seen and bought the 1 liter bottles from a local El Ray foods.

First: the Mexican stuff is in tall bottles and it looks like you want the little stubby ones. So everybody can stop pushing that.
Second: I feel like I have seen the smaller ones on the regular soft drink isle at my supermarket in six packs with a cardboard carrier.

I took a look at the mexican style one. Looks liek it would work. This is what im trying to make.
240px-Nuka_Cola.jpg

Someone elses prop..
NukaCola-FalloutStyle-By-Whatpayne.jpg
Now that actually looks FANTASTIC. I am doing a bit more than just the bottle, I am actually attempting to make a lap from it, so drilling a small hole in the glass is another issue lol.

If you're looking for the 8oz bottles like the picture you've posted, I've got one sitting in my cup holder right now, with a bag of them in the back getting ready to go to the recycling bin. We buy them in six packs all the time at the store. The caps are gone, but if you want the bottles, let me know! I live in NC, which isn't too incredibly far.

Im headed to my local grocery store in about an hour to see if they carry "Mexican Cola" if not. I'll let you know!

I took a look at the mexican style one. Looks liek it would work. This is what im trying to make.
240px-Nuka_Cola.jpg

Someone elses prop..
NukaCola-FalloutStyle-By-Whatpayne.jpg
Now that actually looks FANTASTIC. I am doing a bit more than just the bottle, I am actually attempting to make a lap from it, so drilling a small hole in the glass is another issue lol.
Ah! Knowing what you are working on actually makes it harder. The bottles look small in the game, but based on comparing it to the size the stock on the assault rifle you need something like a 1 liter bottle and the only time I have seen those is from one of those construction site catering trucks that sold mexican coke. So you have the stubby bottle in your original post, the regular sized mexican coke bottles that are around 16oz, and then the tall 1 liter bottle that you need.

Do you have a dollar general around? Ours has (or had not sure) larger bottles of mexican coke for 1.00 each.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back