Black Panther

nlschutd

Black panther is the new hero that's going to help captain america to take over the cinema's in the summer

BlackPantherPoster.jpg

May 3rd 2013 – Iron Man 3
November 15th 2013 – Thor 2
April 4th 2014 – Captain America 2
May 16th 2014 – Untitled Marvel Movie #1 ( black panther )

Last edited:
yes yes yes oh god yes!

im allready working on a black panther mask :D

there is even a perfect actor for that: Michael jai White
its like he is made for that role.

he's a good actor, incredible at martial arts, and he looks the part.
Holds black belts in following martial arts: Shotokan Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Okinawan Kobudo, Goju Ryu, Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin Karate.

also, he is spawn!
and he loves comics, also did some voicing on different DC cartoons (batman-the brave and the bold for examle)

Last edited:
I really hope it's true! Black Panther would be an awesome movie, and I'm eager to see how they make Wakanda in a movie (most technological advanced city in the entire world yet they still live in contact with nature, etc). Also, it would be really interesting to see Stark having to deal with the fact that T'Challa will not share his knowledge, just like Tony himself does with the rest of the world

Im not a huge Black Panther fan, not because I dont like him just because I never really got into the comics but it does seem this is one of the Marvel mystery movies.

Kevin Feige has said that the movie has already been referenced in a previous Marvel movie.

His home country Wakanda on a map in Iron Man 2
The land is the home of Vibranium from which Captain America’s shield is made
T’Challa, the king of Wakanda, ingests an herb that both links him to his god, and provides superhuman strength. Convenient! T’Challa’s aim is to make Wakanda a technological powerhouse, and the character has been a member of the Avengers.

Source: EXCLUSIVE: The Next Standalone Marvel Movie After Cap Takes Place In Wakanda! | Latino-Review.com

I really like the Black Panther and would love to see a live action flick. I thought Avengers 2 did a good job with Black Panther.

I'm not familiar with this character, just saw him for the first time in the avengers cartoons. I hope they explain him and his powers in the film.

i wish, but that poster is not made by me, alltho its simple enough :D its just the sideshow bust (or something similar) with a black background and the moon ;)

The Latino Review has a pretty good track record of breaking stories that are quickly confirmed, so put me in the cautiously hopeful category. My husband loves the character of Black Panther so I know we'll be seeing it for certain if/when it comes out. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back