Disney's 20,000 Leagues Props?

Pat Regan

I'm interested in Walt Disney's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: memorabilia, original props, replicas, etc. Would like to hear from those with similar interests.

Pat Regan
Vulcania Submarine
Hawaii

Pat:

Have you been to THE DISNEY DIVERS Too many photos, links, history of the movie, huge web site. I dream of building a Nautilus large scale. Larry Brooks also has the original print plates and reprints available of the newspaper announcing "the monster is real" from the movie (I have one).

Respectifully,

Scott Buchanan

Last edited:
Always interested in 20KLUTS stuff :D

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

20k has been one of my Favorites since I was a kid also one of the few things at the Parks ::grumble:: I remember enjoying a great deal.
I am toying with working on a project based on the movie for something to wear to the D*C aquarium night next year.

Disney Divers is a great place to lose yourself rummaging around. Thanks Createaline

Pat:

Have you been to THE DISNEY DIVERS Too many photos, links, history of the movie, huge web site. I dream of building a Nautilus large scale. Larry Brooks also has the original print plates and reprints available of the newspaper announcing "the monster is real" from the movie (I have one).

Respectifully,

Scott Buchanan
I have that newdpaper, it is pretty cool. Though I am thinking about popping it up for sale soon as I am not a huge collector of this film franchise.

i took this pic several months ago at disney archives exhibit

get-attachmentaspx_zpsdfd2087b.jpeg

A NautilusSubmarine.com member took some INCREDIBLE high res shots of this exhibit. Excellent stuff :D

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Wow! Wish I could add this 20K Leagues Helmet to my collection! Congrats to whomever was lucky enough to do so!
Moviefreak: Perhaps 'Profiles' would be able to help you? 75K is a fine price tag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Wish I could add this 20K Leagues Helmet to my collection! Congrats to whomever was lucky enough to do so!
@Moviefreak: Perhaps 'Profiles' would be able to help you? 75K is a fine price tag!

:lol I was quoting the guy speaking of the replica paper... I said I have that one :lol
The replica that is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back