The Doctor Who Pepakura Thread

Dave Ward

Sr Member
Friends,
I'm on a Pepakura kick at the moment, and I wanted to start a thread to group together all the Doctor Who pep files that are currently out there. Hopefully we can grow this thread by finding - and creating - some new files.

Anyway, here's what I was able to find...

Cyberman (New Series):
by Movieman
cybermanarm top l & r.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
front face.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
cyberlower arm.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
cyber crotch armour.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
completed cyber logo.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
completed cyber helmet back.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
completed chest front.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
completed back armour.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
complete lower back armour.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
cyberman lower leg.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Cybermat (New Series)
by Movieman
http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/TddtgHDc/cybermat_new.html

Cybershade
by Moonwildflower, rescaled by Movieman
http://www.4shared.com/get/IV-gyBrP/cybershade.html

Cyberslave/Partial Cyberman helmet (new series)
by Movieman
http://www.4shared.com/file/nexr_QVG/cyber_slave.html?cau2=403tNull

Dalek (Matt Smith era/iDalek)
by Movieman
dalek life size base.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
dalek life size gun section.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
life size head section.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Dalek Mutant
by movieman
dalek creature.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Fob Watch

by Movieman
The Doctors Fob Watch.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

K9:
by tk3470
k9 body.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
k9 controls.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
k9 head.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Silent

by Movieman
silent head.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Laser Screwdriver
by Movieman
http://www.4shared.com/file/dlx9Qys7/Laser_Screwdriver.html

Sontaran
by Movieman
sontaran armour unfolded.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Sontaran gun.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
sontaran gloves.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Vashta Nerada Helmet:

by Dung0beetle:
VashtaNeradasuit.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Last edited:
And I'm definitely going to have to build a Dalek :D Just have to convince the wife I can fit it somewhere in the house without getting in her way :lol

just make the head dome hinged and turn it into a mini bar then stick it in the middle of the lounge :lol

Oh wow I'm definitely going to have to build a K-9 :D

I'm working on my K9 at the moment. The biggest challenge is working with A4 paper on a prop this size, but it's still fun.

My wishlist for Who pep files looks like this (yes, I'm rubbish, and couldn't even begin to create the files myself)

• Classic Cyberman helmet (guessing that the Invasion and Earthshock variants are probably the most popular).
  • Rose Tyler BFG
  • TARDIS Console
  • And a more obscure one, the Pyramids of Mars marconiscope

That is the K9 pep I made.. I posted on Zealot Hobby Forum

Last year he did not even change the unfold while I posted it for other's to build I did not post it so other's could take credit for it!

I hate how people always try and take credit for pep files they did not make I never finished the unfolding because I was not ready to build it myself you can see its the same placement as the one posted on zealot a year ago.

This is why I no longer post or share any of my pep work !

was going to share my key of time files I made 2 years ago when I noticed it was my K9

Last edited:
Added a laser screwdriver and "cyber slave" - partial cyberman helmet. This Movieman guy has really done a lot of work for us.

TK, sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, I'm really enjoying building K9 at the moment.

Glad you are building it After I finish my Tardis I plan on making a K9

If you are interested in the key of time files I will email them to you as a locked pdo

Glad you are building it After I finish my Tardis I plan on making a K9

If you are interested in the key of time files I will email them to you as a locked pdo

I would love to see the Key to Time. Guessing I could trace it out onto a soft, clear plastic then heat and glue.

I know there's an Earthshock era cybergun pep file out there too, will try to find it.

I'd also put a Timelord collar into my wishlist if anyone's feeling creative.

As much as I wish the pep files with my name next to them were mine.
there movieman's files too he made them all thanks goes to him.
I did state this before.
I just has the Ok to repost them.
I cant recall who made K9 sorry.

As much as I wish the pep files with my name next to them were mine.
there movieman's files too he made them all thanks goes to him.
Aha! Will fix, thank you!

I did state this before.
Sorry, I didn't see that. These files may have been reposted somewhere without moviemans name attached - a lot of these files came from google searches.

I cant recall who made K9 sorry.
The creator has actually taken credit just a couple of posts up from yours.
I'm currently in the middle of this build - we've been watching old episodes of "Sportsnight" and cutting out the pieces of the tin dog.:thumbsup

I love the original K-9. I made one out of cardboard when I was a lot younger. I happen to find a new version from a new show that after you look at it for a while it grows on you. It would be cool to pep it.
K9+still.jpg

Unheard - changes made.

Also a bump in the hope that some generous soul would be willing to take a shot at making a Classic Cyberhelmet Pep file.

Did movie man take credit for the K9 files or did you just give him credit ?

because the other files are his ?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back