The Doctor Who Pepakura Thread

the 4shared webpage now forces you to register before you can download any file , once you have you bypass the advert blurb and stop it trying to load the executable file.

I happen to have a collection built up over the years of most, if not all of the DR Who pep files now if you all don't shout at once , and PM me with a request including your email address, I don't mind forwarding copies on, but I'm not looking to do this as a full time career !

Assuming I have the specific one you want of course !

Last edited:
That'd work for the Christmas special, since all the pictures show The Doctor holding that damaged cyber head that I've taken to calling Handles.

I am going to make a handles!

1528538_727866863891811_685916797_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've actually just come on here to look for a pepakura file set to make my own 'Handles'

I will be doing this

I said this on our tvtalk show but I can see putting a tablet or smartphone into one of these and making a real working handles :)

BTW, did anyone ever come up with an Earthshock cyberhelmet pep file? I would love to have one of those.

Is there a file from the head of a redesigned cyberman? I mean the cybermen that appeared since Neil Gaiman wrote the episode "Nightmare in Silver".

Edit: Saw your offer too late thorneyboy, sorry. Anyway.

these peps are awesome! at the moment I'm looking for:

RoboForm helmet
Clockwork droid mask
Smilers mask
Timelord collar

if anyone know where to find any of these please let me know!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back