The Doctor Who Pepakura Thread

Does anyone have Vashta Nerada Helmet file? According to 4shared it has been deleted. I was really hoping to do the Vashta Nerada costume for a con in November.

Could you pls upload a pdo of the vashta nerada helmet where the skull is thanks your pdo creations are amazing keep up the great work : ) pls make more in the future as the series progresses

All Im missing now is the eyestalk, the gun, the plunger and the orbs and the daleks complete all I need is to print of the templates put the together and give it some colour and a few electronics : )

HPcrafts - Silence in the Library pdo - I'll have a look around for an alternate filehost, failing that I'll upload somewhere myself.

BSD - you are awesome. Regarding the cyberhelmet - I think the basic shape is the main thing, some of the greeblier details be added after pepping, I'm thinking.

Hey guys.. I wanted to share my Cyberman 2013 helmet.. I will be making this a pep files as well.. That last file I was given for the clasic cyberman was way too high Poly to unfold... Here are pics of what I have so far. Still a WIP but looking good so far.. If anyone has reference pics please let me know so I can make it more screen like...

547696_597404053604760_544145946_n.jpg

554655_597404466938052_1702062611_n.jpg

OK, I checked the files I have for the Matt Smith dalek and it does not have some of the "extremities" like hemispheres or plunger. Probably for good reason, I think it would be madness to try and pep all those globes.

BSD - is there anything anyone can do to help with the Earthshock file?

OK, I checked the files I have for the Matt Smith dalek and it does not have some of the "extremities" like hemispheres or plunger. Probably for good reason, I think it would be madness to try and pep all those globes.

BSD - is there anything anyone can do to help with the Earthshock file?

I can try and remove some of it and make it a pep file that someoelse can unfold

Ya there are way to many Vertex to work in pepakura... If we can get ahold of the modeler maybe he can make it to where there are less polys

Any luck on the 4share issues, i really do not want to download another application just to download these files, is there not a direct link anywhere. Any idea why the download links take you to an .exe file?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back