The Doctor Who Pepakura Thread

Tk does your Key Time files also inculde the tracer? I'm interested in getting the files if you be so kind to send to me. This will be my first pep and I think the key to time will be an easy first project for me.

Glad you are building it After I finish my Tardis I plan on making a K9

If you are interested in the key of time files I will email them to you as a locked pdo

Do you have to register with 4shared to download files now? I thought I'd used their service before without having to be registered. Maybe I'm just missing the right download button, but it seems to want me to register.

Anybody know how/where we can get the Dalek's eye stalk, death ray, and the manipulator arm? I REALLY wanna make this but would like to have a complete Dalek. I even have plans to install a motion sensor so as to have it say things like "EXTERMINATE" when somebody walks past it.

Just some feedback on Movieman's templates. To see the Sontaran neck/shoudlers/helmet and the gun as well as the Cyberman minus the helmet since I used a modified voice changer, feel free to look at my build thread. Not as many images as I could have put, but I have more on my website. My cyberman is not foam based, so you see a difference in my suit and a foam one. I am also planning to redo some of the pieces due to sizing and some parts of the pep program that are not screen accurate.

http://www.therpf.com/f67/doctor-who-cyberman-sontaran-build-pepakura-based-169140/

There is or at least used to be a dalek builders club online with all the blueprints for every variation of Dalek up to date.
Hope that helps.

The Dalek Builders Guild is sadly no more, due to internal politics with the Admin there.... However, Dalek - Project Dalek for builders of full size, scale and virtual Daleks. is the best place to go for plans for every varient of dalek. From the Movie, classic 60's-80's, Imperial, Special Weapons, Time war, Supreme Dalek, The Paradigm Design and even the Davros Variants. You can also get plans for the True Paradigm design: one which shows how the new design would look if they'd stuck with the original height and shape, as well as the MechMaster Mk6 Fan made Design.
The site is also full of a wealth of Dalek referance as well as building advice from it's members.
I've been a member there for nearly 8years, and build two daleks myself, and I'd highly recommend the place :)

Good news. A kind soul has made his Earthshock .obj file available. Is anyone willing to unfold this or generally pepakur-ize it?

Ohh.... I wish I knew how to better work the programs. I may know somebody who may try it even though they have never worked with pep. But I won't see her for 2 weeks. But I can ask if nobody else has the ability/resources.

I will be starting to work on it but i did just get my 3d printer in so it might take me a while.

Props to BSD for taking on this unfold!

In the meantime, while BSD is enjoying their new 3D printer :)thumbsup!),
the cyber helmet model was created in Blender. There are a couple of small fixes that could be made, if anyone knows how. The original artist saw them but wanted to move onto other projects!

Awesome news for the Earthshock Cyberman... will that include the chest unit too?

I've been working on my own Sontaran Costume, just Like Scouser has, and I'd just like to add that the Glove file isn't 1:1 scale... I started work this week on them and had to scale up the file by 40% in order to get them the same size as my own hands... I intend to Mold them and then cast in Latex to make Rubber gloves for my costume.

No chest unit, I'm afraid, just the helmet. The maker did a great job, it just needs the flat "face" section with the eyes and mouth to be smaller in comparison to the side "earmuff" panels.

Hey guys.. Been crazy busy working on my iron man mark 47 helmet and just started printing my patriot helmet as well... I will be trying to get this unfolded tho... Will take some time for it has a very high poly count... I may take out alot of the detail a like the background eyes and tubes.. Be patient if anyone else wants to help me i can get it started.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back