1/350 enterprise d 6 footer

uploadfromtaptalk1403055879063.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403055902669.jpg

This will be my new hobby space!

uploadfromtaptalk1403055937922.jpg

This is what i have done for transport and molding purposes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Are you going to produce / sell kits once you are finished? PLEASE contact me if you plan to...I am extremely interested! contact me and lets chat about it! - Dave

Since I missed that you're up here now, Galaxyman, I'm only about three hours away. Let me know if you ever want assistance. I have family in B'ham I could stay with. :) I'm still slowly prepping my 1:350 E-Nil and E-Refit, as well as laying out plans for my conjectural "finished" Excelsior (the ILM model in Star Trek III always looked like an unfinished prototype to me -- I covered the neck in hull plating and built out the secondary hull some) to turn into the E-B. I'd sorta figured I'd never see/do a 1:350 E-C or E-D. Helping with yours may be the closest I ever get to one. *heh*

--Jonah

Ok....messing around with the thickness of cloth and resins. Made the mistake of using clear casting resin to lay up the first set of parts. Big mistake, please don't do it!

My apologies if the answer is evident, but I'm not understanding why you recommend against using clear casting resin ... ??

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back