1/350 enterprise d 6 footer

If I may, there's something I noticed that I'd like to point out.

I went through some reference photos I had and noticed the forward and rear angles of the nacelle pylon do not appear correct. In my references there is also a gap between the nacelle grill and the outer paneling of the nacelle.

I highlighted in red what I mean and included one of my references.
View attachment 277424

View attachment 277426

Here's another slightly different reference for the angle of the pylon. The front of it is curved much as you have it now, but the back is still the same overall idea as the illustration.

View attachment 277435

Hope those are helpful.

I noticed that too after taking the pictures. Thanks. I am in the middle of trying to get it closer now.

Working on getting that pylon right.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390613922.508947.jpg

This is so far.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390613950.853712.jpg

Thanks for your help.

I love your voo-doo, G-man. Of all the threads I'm watching I look forward to yours the most... I really hope I can get my finances under control by this summer so I can start working on the C again. :facepalm She isn't as complicated as the D, so maybe I can even catch up. :) Keep up the awesome-ness!

Lots on the go with life. Had to set up a new area to work. Sadly haven't got much done on her. Will post some pics when I do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can't wait! :) I am in the process of getting a shed put up so I can get back to the C this summer. Keep up the great work. :)

Wow just looked through the whole thread can't believe I missed this one, awsome work it looks amazing, I look forward to updates :D:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back