Stallone as Rocky with leather coat from Rocky I

balboa

Rocky I is the movie where all start for Stallone, this is a project that i'm always want to made, i remember saw Rocky when i have 5 years old, since that moment Rocky is my best movie.
I want to make this lifesize using silicone head and hands, punching real human hair, and for the body foam.

Last edited:
thank you, i appreciate it!
I have the hat, i start the sculpt by the end of the week

rockyhat1.jpg

hi, i'm not making this head of silicone, i making of resin and fiberglass, i just found the correct leather coat, is a vintage coat with all the details, soon more pictures

rockyilifesize.jpg

This one looks the best of all your sculpts.:thumbsup

Would you ever do a sculpt of Jean Claude Van Damme?
I have never seen a sculpt of him ever.

looking good...love to see more pics of te jacket...hat looks pretty good...key on that is the turned up on the front..flatter on the sides....got that swoop to it. I know on filmjackets theyre making a proto of the jacket, but yours seems to be closer to screen accuarate...so would really like to see more pics..maybe even buy one if you have them to offer and I can swing the $$$...lol Fell free to pm me or email..LOVE the sculpt as well...cant wait to you have this project completed.:thumbsup

thaks bigjustin12, i need to study a lot this character for make the best likeness,
Monteburns i have in mind make the big 80s action stars and Van Damme is one of them.
thanks postmanpat!
I appreciate your commentaries MooCriket!
Kysupernatural i have plans in make replicas of the hat and coat for sale, i let you know when this are ready for sell.

thaks bigjustin12, i need to study a lot this character for make the best likeness,
Monteburns i have in mind make the big 80s action stars and Van Damme is one of them.
thanks postmanpat!
I appreciate your commentaries MooCriket!
Kysupernatural i have plans in make replicas of the hat and coat for sale, i let you know when this are ready for sell.

ABSOUTLETY...:cool Already have vintage black leather gloves that I need to cut off..so spot on jacket and hat would be AWESOME..love all the movies, but the first one to me followed by 2 have always been my favs. Not sure if you've seen this and or if it would even help if you needed more pics of the jacket, not sure how happy you are or arent with it...from the pics above..looks pretty close, but the vid shows the jacket in normal lighting..however the hat is not the original from the first movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76mrcTEphfc

Last edited:
ABSOUTLETY...:cool Already have vintage black leather gloves that I need to cut off..so spot on jacket and hat would be AWESOME..love all the movies, but the first one to me followed by 2 have always been my favs. Not sure if you've seen this and or if it would even help if you needed more pics of the jacket, not sure how happy you are or arent with it...from the pics above..looks pretty close, but the vid shows the jacket in normal lighting..however the hat is not the original from the first movie.

Stallone meets Rocky - YouTube

thanks for the help!

i appreciate all the possitive commentaries

another picture

121112ria.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back