Muscle suit sculp - now with added pics!

corpseguy

Greetings one and all.

Hell. its been ..a good long while since i've been around these parts - personally i blame facebook.
Anyhow some of you probably saw my chest on there as well but if not i wanted to post it here and share it out.
I've still got a long way to go on this, am by no means finished.

My only concerns are what to make them out of.

Silicone and Soma-foma would be perfect but.. my pockets arn't that deep.

short of that latex with a core for foam. ( admittedly foam latex woud be fun but not got an oven that big)

What'd you guys think?

chest302.jpg

chest304AA.jpg

chest301.jpg

You could make it with 2 part cold foam. Unlike foam latex, it doesn't require baking and its self-skinning. Its not as flexible as foam latex, but should be fine for a muscle suit.

Thanks for the kind words all!

Impressive. What did you use as your reference?
Just random pictures of google to be honest.

BornKIlr : I'd have to skin it with something, i know you can paint urethane but its a bit of a pain.

G17RDY: i'd made a base a few years back and nerver did anything with it! thought it was about time!

Hey hey All.

Ok its been a little while. Please note this is only a WIP still. its a quick test pull so still ironing out the kinks!

20120712_152354.jpg

20120712_152649.jpg

20120712_152721.jpg

20120712_152324.jpg

and just for good measure..

20120712_153204.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guy. its needs cleaning and trimming and such as i pulled it out the mold and stuck it on! will hopefully have more pics soon :)

Very cool, specially after adding the fabrics. What is that? It forms so well over the suit. I'm planning a hulk costume and will start making sculpting the muscles soon I think, though I'll likely use foam to sculpt at least the first trial suit I assume it's cheaper and easier to get the mass rather than doing clay and molds.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back