Subscribe
    From
    Huntsville, AL
    May 27, 2012, 9:21 PM - Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #1

Hi Gang,

I thought I would post a new thread so it wouldnt get lost. As many of you know I am building a 1:1 scale repro of the MF cockpit console.

I'm sitting in front of the TV watching ROTJ on SpikeTV. I never realized how many great screen shots there are of the console and surrounding cockpit.

I would greatly appreciate any and all MF cockpit screen captures you guys/gals can get from the Blue Ray DVDs and post them here. The images will help me bring my prop to life.

As always, once finished the project will be donated to Chris Lee and his 1:1 full scale build of the MF itself!

Thanks much!!!
    Last edited by SofaKing01; May 28, 2012 at 7:29 AM. Reason: edits
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    May 28, 2012, 1:56 AM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #2

I am sure you will find more than a few HERE
    From
    Huntsville, AL
    May 28, 2012, 7:29 AM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #3

Hi cavx,

I've Googled more times than I care to admit... I know the Blue Ray DVDs are the best source for what I'm looking for. Any screen grab from all 3 movies would be fantastic!
    From
    Huntsville, AL
    May 28, 2012, 6:57 PM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #4

Gang,

I really need your help with the Blue Ray DVD screen grabs. I'm VERY close to laying final paint on my console and I need as many high rez pics of the console you can find.

Help me RPF... you're my only hope!
    From
    Michigan
    May 28, 2012, 7:15 PM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #5

This site has all the movies fully screencapped from the BlueRay...

ANH
    ::Shadow of Reflection: Version 19 - Gott Weiss Ich Will Kein Engel Sein...:::

ESB

ROTJ

There are thousands of caps per movie, but they are in order with thumbnail images so it's not too bad to search through.
    The site has tons of caps from other movies and TV shows as well if anyone needs reference for other projects.
    From
    Huntsville, AL
    May 28, 2012, 8:56 PM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #6

OH WOW!!! GOOD STUFF!!!! Thanks Chris!

I cant believe the differences between the ANH cockpit and ESB & ROTJ! What a difference. The throttle housing is completely different!

ANH

ESB - Look at the details!

ROTJ - Now I'm on a mission!
    Last edited by SofaKing01; May 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM. Reason: edits
  7. RPF Premium Member Stormy320's Avatar
    From
    Pasadena, CA
    May 28, 2012, 10:33 PM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #7

I didn't know about that site.

Thanks!
    From
    Philadelphia, PA
    Aug 23, 2012, 8:46 AM - Re: Millennium Falcon Cockpit Screen Captures Wanted #8

I'm gonna chime in with thanks to Lonepigeon as well. The site I had been relying on for a couple years went down recently, so I doubly appreciate it.

I did have a download of the screencaps, but it's that pernicious copy where every third scene is a dozen frames out of order. I've seen that one floating around here and there, and it drives me crazy that people keep uploading it.