Adam’s Collection! UPDATE: 10 Year Anniversary!

Re: Ravensclaw’s Replica Collection Showcase!

Great Collection man, and great deal on the Slayer Sycthe! I own one and its still hanging on the wall

You really have some SUPER stuff there! Really a beautiful collection! I really love your Once Upon a Time items and The Book of Shadows. Excellent!

Nice Harry Potter Stuff and LOVE the "I Dream of Jeannie" bottle :love

NICE collection :D

Nice Harry Potter Stuff and LOVE the "I Dream of Jeannie" bottle :love

NICE collection :D

Thanks! Sorry about the late reply! I literally JUST got back from a holiday :)

Also! When I came in the door a parcel was waiting for me, and inside was..........:

DSC04094.jpg

MacPherson_and_phoenix.jpg

The Phoenix Medallion from Warehouse 13 yaaaaaay!

Will be updating with more stuff soon! :)

ETA:

Wow, today has been a great day for arrivals!

CharmedCopperCauldron.jpg

7549-2.jpg

I think mine is about the same size as the show's one, especially when compared to the potion bottles that were shown earlier. These bowls are all handmade so they vary in proportions, and then prop doubles and weird camera angles make everything even more confusing! But I'm happy with what I've got.

Last edited:

Another Charmed update!

I'll add some different stuff soon! I promise!

Today I went to London Film & Comic Convention, where I was lucky enough to meet Brian Krause & Holly Marie Combs!!! I was also able to purchase an awesome replica of the Scrying Crystal made by CharmedBOS.com

DSC03683.jpg

scrying.jpg

The crystal also came with a free vanquishing potion!​

DSC03684.jpg

CharmedPotions-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ok . . . so . . . I'm awful at keeping promises apparently. :facepalm

WOO MORE CHARMED!

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

Today I received a wonderful replica of the Avatar Vanquishing Potion from Charmed, which came in possibly the coolest packaging I've ever had. I love all the attention to detail, it's what makes a replica seem really . . . real? :confused

Next time there will definitely maybe be replicas that aren't from Charmed. Probably.

i love your Harry Potter replica and Buffy stuff,..(y)thumbsup for your collections :)

Your collection is quite nice! I really enjoyed seeing the Book of Shadows. Takes dedication to craft something that detailed. And a ton of patience and caffienne!

you really good props would you consider selling your current book of shadows

Update: Screen Used Harry Potter! Lady Gaga! Assorted Disney! Evil Dead! And more!

I love this thread.

Thanks so much! :D

i love your Harry Potter replica and Buffy stuff,..(y)thumbsup for your collections :)

Thank you jhadha!

Your collection is quite nice! I really enjoyed seeing the Book of Shadows. Takes dedication to craft something that detailed. And a ton of patience and caffienne!

Thanks! :D The book used to smell of tea/coffee whenever it opened, but fortunately that stopped when I re-did the pages with parchment!

you really good props would you consider selling your current book of shadows

Thank you! I don't think I could sell my BoS, it has too many memories attached to it! :)

Also! I finally have some non-Charmed updates!

The Prince of Persia

DSC03824.jpg

Prince_of_Persia-Sands-of-Time-Dagger-UC2679.jpg

The Dagger of Time​

The Prince of Persia; The Sands of Time was the first game I played on a Playstation 2 and I loved it, it still is one of my favourite games ever. It's a shame the movie wasn't quite as good, but the dagger prop and this replica are still both very awesome!

Once Upon a Time:

DSC03754.jpg

TrueLovePotion.png

True Love Potion Bottle​

Another amazing OUAT replica! I love bottles.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl:

DSC03742.jpg

DSC03744.jpg

AztecGold.jpg

Cursed Aztec Gold Medallion​

I loved this movie so much when it came out! This piece is the awesome replica by Master Replicas.

Doctor Who:

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03801.jpg

TARDIS_Key.jpg

TardisKeyLock1996.jpg

TARDIS Key​

This key is a pewter replica of Tom Baker's 4th Doctor TARDIS key, which I purchased at the Doctor Who Exhibition in Brighton, 2005.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone:

DSC03809.jpg

HarryPotterFlower.jpg

Yellow Artifical Flower​

This bedraggled little flower has seen better days. For instance, back at the start of the millennium when the first Harry Potter film was being made, the original Hagrid's Hut was built in a park near where I live. Once filming was done, the Hut was demolished, and me and my family went to see what was left - a few of these flowers and a big pile of rubble were all that remained and this one has been in my possession ever since. I did also have some pieces of Hagrid's roof, but they seem to be lost now.

This is the only screen-used prop I own, these flowers lined the path leading from the castle to Hagrid's hut, and can be seen when the trio are walking to see him about who sold him the dragon egg.

See? No Charmed this time. :lol

Last edited:

,..great job for new update,..specially the flower from hagrid hunt,..its on the OOTP pc game its a another hidden thingy,.. a thousand :thumbsup for your new update :) you are so lucky to have a screen use prop :)

,..great job for new update,..specially the flower from hagrid hunt,..its on the OOTP pc game its a another hidden thingy,.. a thousand :thumbsup for your new update :) you are so lucky to have a screen use prop :)

Thank you! Glad you liked it :)

that is one cool collection you have

PS ive just noticed your from the UK it would be great to see some of this in person at one of our UK prop Parties

Last edited:

The only thins i like in this whole collection is the harvey dent coin, pirates of the Caribbean cursed golden coin and the Necronomican from Evil Dead because they all look great

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back