Another pistol identification question - Storm Shadow - G.I. Joe: Retalition

It could be an FNP and the checkering with logo looks like it matches up. The magazine well/magazine baseplate contour looks all right also but it is hard to say for sure from the angle of the pic shown and so little of the pistol visible.

Last edited:
The grip in this picture looks like a TT-30 but I could be way off
tt_2.jpg

It certainly looked eastern-bloc to me at first also, but I think the angle and shadows are making what appears to be vertical lines in the grips out of what is actually checkering. Also, the magazine well bottom/baseplate and back of the grip on the Tokarev are much straighter.

I think the angle and shadows are making what appears to be vertical lines in the grips out of what is actually checkering.

I think this is what was throwing me off. When I first looked at it, I thought that was the FN logo, but I couldn't find any FN with verticial grooves in the grip and I was stuck on that. Now that you have pointed this out and I go back and look... it does indeed appear that the FNP is a VERY good match!

The funny thing is, unless I am mistaken, the promo pics show Snake Eyes with an FNP as well! I think you have nailed it and we will just need one more photo to prove it.

I did some extreme brightening of the pic-

attachment.php

The "grooves" are definitely not grooves, but the raised grip (dots? What would you call theses? :confused :lol) of the FNP.

Kevin

I did some extreme brightening of the pic-

attachment.php

The "grooves" are definitely not grooves, but the raised grip (dots? What would you call theses? :confused :lol) of the FNP.

Kevin

I agree with Kevin, the exact model is the FNX-9. (I had to look it up)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back