Pacific Rim

The Asylum have prepared their response.

I guess Pacific Rim is a big deal now, you know that when The Asylum wants to copy your idea.

378547ATLRIMposter_zps586fa847.jpg

Pacific Rim Wondercon Trailer has more footage of kaiju this time.

Ha..missed the above embedded video while I was posting this.

Last edited:
And this shows exactly why I think this could be one of the best summer seasons we have ever had! What a way to update those old monster movies that I loved as a kid. Rock on!!!

Saw the latest footage. I know it's more for fun, but I couldn't help get passed how one Jaeger picked up that freighter ship and started using it like a baseball bat. I know they're big, but not that big

I guess this movie killed the "Monsterpocalypse" movie that was being developed first (I believe).

Monsterpocalypse.jpg

It was to be based on the Privateer Press game "Monsterpocalypse" and directed by Tim Burton.

This looks more promising

Saw the latest footage. I know it's more for fun, but I couldn't help get passed how one Jaeger picked up that freighter ship and started using it like a baseball bat. I know they're big, but not that big
...even if they are, the ship could not be used like that, it would buckle from its own weight as soon as the mech picked it up. Can't swing those things no matter how big you are!

I also still think the footage of the pilots looks ridiculous, like they're doing synchronized stairmaster demos. :lol

Otherwise, looks really cool.

i still dont get the 2 minds synchronised part.
theyboth do the same thing in every trailer i see. why cant it be just 1 person?

also, for once id like to see a robot who doesnt have a glowing energy sorce in his chest

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back