Jurassic Park Explorer

This model is getting so nicely accurate. Keep up with the good work!
I would personally apply some weathering to those tires, look like new!

Lovely paintjob

Glad you guys like it. The air vents should be black but I didn't want to do that because one of them shouldn't be there, and the one that should be there is slightly cut short for fitment. I put everything together after a bunch of cutting and grindng on the chassis. The front needs to a tiny bit lower, I'll have to find some way to hold it tightly to body in front. The dash is to blame for that.
DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN0898.jpg

Excellent!

Showing JP some love.

I have that car yet when it came out as a toy when the movie was released, just simply amazing. I still look at it everyday, but i'd trade it to stare at this beauty lol! Great job!

Very nice - great attention to detail!

I would personally apply some weathering to those tires, look like new!

I would say 'leave it as it is' :p Only because if you consider the Jeeps when they first get into them, they're new, and never been used -- and I somehow don't think Pelco is going to all this effort just to recreate the upside down, crapped-up jeep xD

I have to ask...are you going to tackle the tiny Pelican case with the searchlight and flares? Don't forget the mini brochures!!

This looks fantastic....excellent work!!

I have to ask...are you going to tackle the tiny Pelican case with the searchlight and flares? Don't forget the mini brochures!!

This looks fantastic....excellent work!!
Thought about it, but no that was under a cover in back through the movie, with mine i made a cover to solve that problem.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back