The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Villains

PAYBACKPictures

Personally I'd like to see Black Cat make her cinematic debut. Not as a villain per say, but as a anti hero, kind of. The best actress to play Felicia Hardy/Black Cat would be the lovely Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones!

What do you think? :)

Game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke.jpg

Last edited:
Also I'd like to see Mysterio appear as the main villain. A Mysterio that looked a lot like the Mysterio in the picture I added as an attachment.

Personally I'd like to see Black Cat make her cinematic debut. Not as a villain per say, but as a anti hero, kind of. The best actress to play Felicia Hardy/Black Cat would be the lovely Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones!

What do you think? :)
Just based on the pics alone I don't think she has the right look or physique for the Black Cat.

Off hand I think maybe Ashley Hinshaw (from Chronicle and has played Power Girl in some fan shorts) might have the right look.

Another interesting choice might be Elizabeth Olsen - who's trying to break away from the mold created by her sisters with her indie acting (Martha Marcy May Marlene and to a lesser point, Silent House). She has the features of Felicia - not sure if she has the right facial look or height - but, he movie magic). She' probably my favorite current up and coming actress with some great acting chops.

Also worthy of a look is Abbie Cornish of Somersault and Limitless.

Oh, if only Kristen Bell was a foot taller and a little more... :confused

I've been meaning to make a 'Cast the next Fantastic Four Movie' as I have a few folks in mind that I think would make a great FF.

I don't know. But none of those seem to scream "BLACK CAT" to me. Have you ever watched Game of Thrones? If you have, you know that Emilia Clarke has what it takes to be Black Cat.

OR if we take this on a whole different route, how about Rhian Sugden?

EDIT: Yep. Deleted the picture, just to be safe.

Last edited:
I don't know. But none of those seem to scream "BLACK CAT" to me. Have you ever watched Game of Thrones? If you have, you know that Emilia Clarke has what it takes to be Black Cat.

OR if we take this on a whole different route, how about Rhian Sugden?
Yes, I've watched the show. Yes, she can act... but, Black Cat? I'm not sure.

Sugden sure is nice to look at (BTW - that pic might be considered NSFW, I'm not sure it belongs in this forum), but has no acting credits other than a bit part in Your Highness (I'm not sure if she even said a word), that I could see.

I think Black Cat should be left until the third Amazing Spiderman movie and Green Goblin should be the villain of Amazing Spiderman 2 with the ending being Gwen Stacy's death.

I've always been a big fan of the Tobey Run, but if I had to say anything... It would be a movie with Electro and Rhino. That would be intersesting.

No, don't do villains that were in the Raimi films....theN people complain and compare and then it's just annoying.

Mysterio is a must. And he is somewhat realistic.

Black Cat will be in the game too, so I don't think they'll use her. I'd like to see Green Goblin done in the Ultimate style, where he actually turns into the goblin. I really want to see Kingpin, not necessarily as the main villain, but I'd love to see him playing a big part in these movies. But like great1 said, I don't know if they can. I would also like to see Dr. Octopus. Personally, I don't mind them reusing the villains from the Raimi films.

Black Cat will be in the game too, so I don't think they'll use her. I'd like to see Green Goblin done in the Ultimate style, where he actually turns into the goblin. I really want to see Kingpin, not necessarily as the main villain, but I'd love to see him playing a big part in these movies. But like great1 said, I don't know if they can. I would also like to see Dr. Octopus. Personally, I don't mind them reusing the villains from the Raimi films.

Kingpin's rights are owned by fox along with daredevil, the closest thing to kinpin would probably be tombstone.

I've always wanted to see the vulture, and I always liked it in the comics when a cadre of supervillains was funded by the kingpin it would be cool to see that in the new movies

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back