The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Villains

I've been dying to see Mysterio since Raimi granted my first wish with Doc Ock in 2004!

I'd hate to see any cross-bred villain shown in the video game. I thought that their interpretation of Rhino and Scorpion were underwhelming. Plus, now that Smythe and Black Cat have been portrayed in VG form, it would be difficult to show them in film and have their characters be fresh.

However, I always thought Electro and Hydro-man would be interesting to have in a movie, due to their similar element-manipulating powers (Electro ultimately killing Hydro-man, but hopefully not being the biggest twist of the movie, ha!) But Electro alone would be enough :)

They should start the next one with Spidey battling Rhino and maybe Electro - right off the bat open mid fight - then get into how since the appearance of Spider-Man there's been this rise in costumed villains all coming to New York to challenge him and this is a problem - enter KRAVEN. Hired by the city to rid the streets of all of these costumed freaks - but Kraven knows the root of the problem is Spider-man - his ultimate goal.
Kraven takes Spidey out at the end of the movie -

Open part 3 with Peter waking up on Kraven's island where Kraven intends to hunt him - no web shooters, no weapons - skill against skill. This would attract the whole hunger games crowd and also give us a break from Spidey always being in New York. Maybe stick someone else on the island who Spidey has to join forces with to defeat Kraven (who has tested Peter's blood and created a injection giving him Spidey's powers temporarily - this stuff is also driving Kraven mad. Or something like that -

They should start the next one with Spidey battling Rhino and maybe Electro - right off the bat open mid fight - then get into how since the appearance of Spider-Man there's been this rise in costumed villains all coming to New York to challenge him and this is a problem - enter KRAVEN. Hired by the city to rid the streets of all of these costumed freaks - but Kraven knows the root of the problem is Spider-man - his ultimate goal.
Kraven takes Spidey out at the end of the movie -

Open part 3 with Peter waking up on Kraven's island where Kraven intends to hunt him - no web shooters, no weapons - skill against skill. This would attract the whole hunger games crowd and also give us a break from Spidey always being in New York. Maybe stick someone else on the island who Spidey has to join forces with to defeat Kraven (who has tested Peter's blood and created a injection giving him Spidey's powers temporarily - this stuff is also driving Kraven mad. Or something like that -

Yoink! Thanks for the script sucker! Hollywood here I come!:lol

Brooklyn Decker for Black Cat :cool

just-go-with-it.png

Yoink! Thanks for the script sucker! Hollywood here I come!:lol

You go right ahead - I don't think I'll be working for Marvel again any time soon. You'll see - then we'll find out just who the sucker is.

And Jannix - I honestly hadn't read your post - but you know what they say about great minds. I was going by Richard Donner's format for the Lethal Weapon movies.::::::

Last edited:
I would definitely be satisfied if Shocker, Electro or Mysterio will be included in the next movies. All of them are great villains...

I have always said that since the DareDevil Reboot has been cancelled and marvel is getting daredevil back. Spidey and Daredevil should team up together and take down the kingpin. That would be BADASS! Just picture Daredevil being a badass at night and spidey during the day.

I have always said that since the DareDevil Reboot has been cancelled and marvel is getting daredevil back. Spidey and Daredevil should team up together and take down the kingpin. That would be BADASS! Just picture Daredevil being a badass at night and spidey during the day.

You'd have to wait until Marvel has Spidey's movie rights back though.

Curious to see if the introduction of MJ means they'll actually do the death of Gwen in the second film or hold off until the third. Probably depends on when we see Norman on-screen.

Jamie Foxx? I'm out dude. He gets on my nerves and I'll avoid that movie like the plague kinda like how I avoided the first GI Joe.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back