The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Villains

Personally I'd like to see the Vulture and perhaps Mysterio as well. Shocker would fit well in Webb's style also. And given how well they pulled off the Lizard, they could probably do a good job with Electro or Scorpion. But Vulture is my top choice.

Villains I personally don't care to see: Kraven, Rhino, and definitely not the Chameleon. But Kraven would probably have a backstory that the audience can sympathize with, so it wouldn't surprise me if they use him.

Personally I'd like to see the Vulture and perhaps Mysterio as well. Shocker would fit well in Webb's style also. And given how well they pulled off the Lizard, they could probably do a good job with Electro or Scorpion. But Vulture is my top choice.

Villains I personally don't care to see: Kraven, Rhino, and definitely not the Chameleon. But Kraven would probably have a backstory that the audience can sympathize with, so it wouldn't surprise me if they use him.

Scorpion is my favorite villain but I don't think there going to go with another tail wagging green guy again.

I'd go with Shocker. And I think Adam Baldwin would do him justice, found this online

500full.jpg

The Rock should play Kraven - and they should KILL Spider-Man in part 2. It cements your crowd for part 3 (because part 3s are always about NOTHING - just rehashes.)

I still think the guy at the end of the movie is Tombstone.

Nolan pulled off how many Villains in his Batman trilogy? Falconé, Scareceow(all 3 films,) Joker, Two Face, Ra's, Tahlia, Bane, Dagget, Catwoman. That's 3 villains a movie, more so if you count the Scarecrows multiple appearances and the lesser mob thugs.

Sinister Six please.

I'd love to see the Green Goblin be the main villain of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, we all know the Gwen thing is going to happen anyway.

I'd love to see the Green Goblin be the main villain of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, we all know the Gwen thing is going to happen anyway.

yeah, unless they decide to move it to the third film for a sad ending to the trilogy. (assuming they ever get there!)

Two villains in the movie, but done with some thought.

Start the movie mid fight with a guy who couldn't carry a movie, like Rhino. Have the fight go for about 15 minutes with Spidey winning. Then go on to the proper story and a villain better suited to film.

My bet for Mid-Credit bad guy was Mysterio.

Yeah, you need the sad part to be in part two, so you can see the hero rise from the pain and suffering and go out on a high note in the third movie. That's usually the best arch of a trilogy, unless they are going for more than a trilogy.

One thing is for sure, if you want sadness in the second movie, you need the green goblin to be there so spidey can accidentally kill his girlfriend, Gwen.

yeah, unless they decide to move it to the third film for a sad ending to the trilogy. (assuming they ever get there!)

I could definetly see this happening, as the Green Goblin is Spider-Man's greatest adversary and having him end the trilogy (I'm sure they will get there, maybe even do more than three movies) would make sense. Kraven would be another good choice for a villain, they could do the whole Kraven's Last Hunt storyline for the third movie.

The perfect catwoman: Christina Hendricks. Though not blonde, she's got the looks :love And no more green goblin. They ruined it for me last time.

I think its either going to be Electro because of the lightning flash at the end or Goblin because his name was mentioned often during the movie.

The perfect catwoman: Christina Hendricks. Though not blonde, she's got the looks :love And no more green goblin. They ruined it for me last time.

I would drink Christina Hendricks' bathwater but she's no Catwoman. She's TOO buxom to be jumping off of rooftops and flinging around on a whip, with that hair and her predisposition towards roles involving misdirection and feminine wiles, she's a perfect Ivy if you ask me.

I definitely think Mysterio could make for an excellent movie villian. It would allow for some great effects displays and they could do some nice movie in-jokes as well which would allow Andrew Garfield to flex his comedy muscles a bit more. You could have Black Cat running alongside this as well, building it for a third movie perhaps. It would give some romantic tension as well which would be cool.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back