The CW's Arrow

Been looking for the thread about arrow for discussion :)
I watched season 1-2 in 3 days (really unwell the other week and bed ridden lol) and watched cupid's episode yesterday.

**** Season 3 Spoiler *****

I'm intrigue by people thoughts on the mysterious death of the season 3 opener (I don't know how to do spoiler bars if you watched the episode you know who I'm talking about) so who do you think did it? My money is on talia al Gaul or possibly dethstroke ( unlikely but I think they want to bring him back due to his popularity).
Talia makes more sense but I think talia without batman is weird.

On another note what are your thoughts on arrow going to the big screen?

Sheesh, that was a brutal fight.

However, we all know that Ollie will somehow survive a through-and-through in the chest, a stab to the kidney area, a slash to the arm, a couple of throat punches, and a fall off a mountain while wearing nothing but pants, all through the ancient mystical art of Plot-fu.

well to be fair it was a stab through the side, nowhere near the heart. doesnt mean its not fatal in real life, but at least no heart dmg, so he at least has some chance :D

Great point, Reelprops. I hadn't allowed my mind to go toward "Lazarus Pit" because the show has stayed away from the supernatural/inexplicable for so long. But admittedly when he said 67 years, I definitely made a "WTF" face. And considering the universe now includes The Flash and the other meta-humans, I would be very surprised if you are not right.

Great point, Reelprops. I hadn't allowed my mind to go toward "Lazarus Pit" because the show has stayed away from the supernatural/inexplicable for so long. But admittedly when he said 67 years, I definitely made a "WTF" face. And considering the universe now includes The Flash and the other meta-humans, I would be very surprised if you are not right.

[emoji6]. They strayed into the supernatural a little bit with the mirakuru. I was just waiting for "This is Sparta" before getting kicked over the side. [emoji14]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m4ticghdqu4iyeztklh9.jpg

I think that whole fight was staged to some degree.

Oliver fought it completely wrong. If you look at him teaching Roy to fight, he did pretty much everything in that fight he told Roy not to do.

Seems to me he went in intent on losing (with some plan of returning) in order to keep the city safe.

Did the flash catch him maybe. I just can't see the Lazarus pit in the show in the same way it is in the. Comics. maybe it's a bath of the original mirakuru?

I think that whole fight was staged to some degree.

Oliver fought it completely wrong. If you look at him teaching Roy to fight, he did pretty much everything in that fight he told Roy not to do.

Seems to me he went in intent on losing (with some plan of returning) in order to keep the city safe.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back