The CW's Arrow

214s2s7.jpg

image_5796a1632.jpg

I'm looking forward to this show ,shame they won't use the full name green arrow ,but with the green hornet film and the flop of green lantern maybe they just didn't think green was needed.

I like that we are going to see more heros and villains from the comics

I'm looking forward to this show ,shame they won't use the full name green arrow ,but with the green hornet film and the flop of green lantern maybe they just didn't think green was needed.

I like that we are going to see more heros and villains from the comics

Arrow is more edgy...(no pun intended, ok pun intended)

I'm pretty excited for this show. The extended promo looked pretty good. I was not a fan of Smallville at all, and not normally a DC fan, but I'm excited for more live action comic-based superhero shows on tv.

Maybe they're trying to go for realism and less cartoony, but it does seem though they could have been a little more creative with Deadshot.

Here is a photo of the villain Deadshot

deadshot_arrow.jpg

That eye piece is lame. I'm guessing it's supposed to help target right? Well it points at a 30-45 degree angle away from ahead of the guy, so it's apparently only good at targeting people if they are off to his right side. Massive fail from the prop people. :thumbsdown

Tonight! I'm going to have to download it, as I won't be home til late, but I'm going to watch the premiere out of curiosity at least. If it sucks, then I'll be a bit sad, but since I didn't really hear about it til last week, it's no big deal. My dad is super excited. Which makes their house polarized because my sister pretty much hates DC. She's all about Marvel, so she's been hissing and sighing every time the topic comes up and my dad mentions it. He's pretty...indiscriminate with tv show premises. He doesn't care where they came from, he only watches while he thinks it's good, and if he loses interest partway, that's that. he doesn't get attached. XD

That eye piece is lame. I'm guessing it's supposed to help target right? Well it points at a 30-45 degree angle away from ahead of the guy, so it's apparently only good at targeting people if they are off to his right side. Massive fail from the prop people. :thumbsdown

Maybe he has a lazy eye.

The first episode was pretty good, IMO. I like the parkour and fluid action shots showing him running around. I don't know anything about the source material but, for the most part, it seems geared toward a more mature audience. He kills quite a few people!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back