The CW's Arrow

So apparently, Stephen Amell has been doing some interesting promotional work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQZ4mUVUSfk

On one hand, I'm a bit disappointed in how he's stooping, but on the other, there's no such thing as bad publicity in Hollywood...

How is this classed as stooping? Wrestling...a medium that is generally perceived to be for kids/teens, but adults enjoy it and it has huge following from people that watched it while young - comics, a medium that is generally perceived to be for kids/teens, but adults enjoy it and it has a huge following from people that read them when they were young.

Stephen Amell, embodies a character from a comic, and has pushed that character into another medium, in an entertaining way that the fans of both seem to find brilliant.

What exactly is he stooping to? Very short sighted opinion.

Well, Diggle's getting a mask finally...

Not sure if I like it...

Diggle.jpg

However, rumor is that he's gonna slowly transition to Guardian...

get

I'll probably watch this, season 3 just wasnt my thing but this looks good. I know it's a "realism" thing, but I'm still not a fan of the voice changer for the heroes. We make the concession that a domino mask is enough to obscure their identities, I don't think it's unreasonable to have natural voices.

That Diggle mask is looking better with the visor down, but with the visor up... Not so much. Weird choice indeed.

I was really disappointed in last season. I simply didn't enjoy the "League of Assassins needs Oliver Queen to be the heir to the throne" angle, it seemed...I don't know, just too out there.

I also got, for the first time since the series started, a bit tired of Felicity. Her character seemed all over the place emotion wise this past season. I love you Oliver. I hate you Oliver. I love you again. I'm not talking to you. Your back, I hate you. It got pretty old.

The trailer for this season, though?? Looks really good.

I'm excited for the show again, where at the end of last season, I was thinking about calling it quits on "Arrow."

Seriously, someone explain what just happened the last 2 minutes. [emoji15]

So confused !!!!!!!!!
Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how that conversation went.

"Zoom?"

"...yeah."

Great start to this season. Better than the Flash's IMO.

The forced drama is already a little annoying, but nothing could possibly be worse than last season.

Darhk Vader seems pretty cool. Can't wait to see what's up with that whole thing.

I wonder if the rest of the season, or at least a big chunk will be devoted to covering the six months...only to reveal then who's name is on the headstone. Or they could just reveal that next week.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back