Back Space Command!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNeill

Sr Member
Please help make this movie series a reality! Tell em Steve Neill sent you! Watch the trailer.

Thanks guys,

Steve

Kick Starter Space Command Page

SC_LIke_Us_R05.jpg

Clipper_3QTR_03.jpg

I'll back the movie this coming month. I'm starting to enjoy kickstarter. I'll send a link to my buddy too. I think this series could come true just from backers here on the RPF if they did the middle of the road donation.

Last edited:
Please tell everyone spread it far and wide. this will send a strong message to th Suits in Hollywood that they just don't get it and we do.

If we want good Science Fiction programing and movies this is the wave of the future.

Thanks so much!

steve

Good man! they are at 58 thousand out of 75 thousand goal in less then 2 days out of a 60 day campaign! The fans have spoken.

Steve

Good man! they are at 58 thousand out of 75 thousand goal in less then 2 days out of a 60 day campaign! The fans have spoken.

Steve
Seemed like they were at $37k when I looked this morning. Or maybe it was 57k.

Come on guys Kick in and be apart of something that one day you'll look back on like Star Trek and know you had a hand in it. This won't go away. It's just starting!

Steve

I'm in.
Not the first kickstart I have contributed to.

This is the future for expanding indie film making ability.

Hey! Thanks buddy! This one will go along way beyond anything Kick starter has ever had with the all star cast and crew from star Trek and more. They are doing 4 films to start and it will keep going like Star Trek there after with the fan's support.

This is you guys, us guys! Taking control! Please spread the word we are near the goal already but it can go much further that!

Steve

Well I think we are all tired of bad science fiction werewolves and vampires. I know I am.

I think the response dictates that. I've never seen a Kick Starter Campaign move like this before.

Again spread it far and wide. send it to everyone you know. This is not Spam. This is history in the making and we are all part of it!

steve

Another huge selling point for me is optimism and positive view of the future.

The future once upon a time was ALWAYS a better place.

And it needs to be this way more often, as Sagan said dreams are maps.
He asked who the cartographers of human purpose were?

Nothing wrong with tales as cautionary warnings,
but lately it's become too easy and common to portray the future so
negatively. Perhaps just the product of our times I suppose.

Well, self fulfulling prophecies of doom or glory is our choice.

I would like some dreams of glory now and then.

--The arching sky is calling
Spacemen back to their trade.
All hands! Stand by! Free Falling!
And the lights below us fade.
Out ride the sons of Terra,
Far drives the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen,
Out, far, and onward yet--

Excerpt, The Green Hills of Earth -Heinlein

Well I think we are all tired of bad science fiction werewolves and vampires. I know I am.

I think the response dictates that. I've never seen a Kick Starter Campaign move like this before.

Again spread it far and wide. send it to everyone you know. This is not Spam. This is history in the making and we are all part of it!

steve

This thing is moving even faster than the video game ones i backed, which were started for the same reason as this to prove that people don't want the generic stuff coming from the industry, and one of them moved like a rocket. it's a good sign. i might try for more than the 27.00 one. just wish the first would get here faster :lol

I'm not up to date with this whole 'kick starter' thing.

So $75,000 gives us a movie... I don't see how that works when Hollywood spends hundred of millions of dollars...

Please enlighten me before i can contribute (i don't have much but i'll give what i can :) ).

Part of it is the fact that Hollywood wastes a ton of money during production. This thing would be bare bones even with more than the 75 grand they want and there are no frills or wasted money. The crew is small and such. You'd be amazed how much could be cut from a Hollywood movie that isn't needed.

Wes very true! Well said. And at this point they will have more than 75 grand as it is.

And CS driver. I sent what you said to the team and they loved it!

Thank so much guys! Doug and I are already starting on the space suits. They are in production and building sets even. More on that later!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back