What would you like to see a sequel or prequel to?

Prequel: A.I.: Artificial Intelligence or I, Robot.

Sequel: Pulp Fiction (that would be interesting, but part of me says leave well enough alone), The Incredibles, Star Trek, Kill Bill (or a prequel on that for that matter), Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, Hot Fuzz.

Good idea for a thread. :)

Andy

As bad as the prequels were, you KNOW everyone would line up for episodes 7, 8, and 9. Especially if they are directed by someone else other than the retired Lucas.

I want to see a sequel to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
I want a prequel to..... Game of Thrones? I'd like to see the Mad King.

Prequel or sequel to "Dog Soldiers" would be great. Seems like those plans have fallen off the stove entirely.

I always thought a cool idea for a TV show would be "Main Force Patrol" -- a show depicting the slow descent into anarchy in the world of Mad Max and chronicling Max's start with the MFP from being first recruited up until the events of Mad Max 1. I would figure it'd be too expensive to do now, though, if only for the cost of all those vehicles.

I would love to think that a Star Wars episode 7, 8 and 9 would be on the list, but then again after the disappoinment of the Prequels maybe its better to just leave it be. Although, at least 7, 8 and 9 should be open for anything unlike the prequels which had to lead up to something already existing

I think I would prefer a prequel to the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. Something based on the Silmarilian or maybe the first war where they beat Sauron and Isildur cut off his ring

Most of the sequels I can think of have already been made (regardless of how good or bad)
Maybe The Thing...it makes it to civilization

Its probably too early since the first movie isn't even out, but I'm pretty sure I'll want to see a sequel to Prometheus

Its probably too early since the first movie isn't even out, but I'm pretty sure I'll want to see a sequel to Prometheus

You already have four of them. :)

I'd like a sequel to Trick r' Treat, and another sequel, prequel, interquel, or whatever to Jurassic Park.

Prequel : TAKEN - So I can see Liam use his particular set of skills while still working for the company

Sequel : Layer Cake or the Sentinal - I liked both of the main characters

Sean

Prequel or sequel to "Dog Soldiers" would be great. Seems like those plans have fallen off the stove entirely.

Good call! Very underrated film. :thumbsup

It probably wouldn't work today... but I would have watched a prequel to First Blood.

How about a sequel to Taxi Driver? DeNiro is an aged taxi driver who's been pushed too hard one night. ;)

Okay joking on that last one, but I would seriously like to see another Galaxy Quest film. :)

Kevin

I would love to see a third Battle Royale and no, I don't consider The Hunger Games to be it. As for a prequel, something pre-Harry Potter. When Snape, Sirius, Lily and James went to Hogwarts or even earlier when He Who Must Not Be Named attended.

Sequel: Farscape: The Movie, 2061: Odyssey Three (adapted from the novel, 3001: The Final Odyssey (adapted from the novel), The Breakfast Club II (having the members of the group meet up after having not seen each other for years, showing if things changed for them or if they're futures were as they called it in the first film), Ferris Bueller's Day Off 2: Father and Son Day (Ferris decides to take his son out of school for the day as a means of educating him on how to enjoy life a little), Wicked City II and Wicked City III (sequels to the anime, adaptations of Books II and III in the series).

Prequel: Bubba Nosferatu (the prequel to Bubba Ho-Tep)

That's about all I can think of.

Sequel: Big Trouble in Little China - further adventures of Jack Burton.
Prequel: Indepence Day - previous alien encounters and area 51 backstory.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back