Inexpensive 5 days built ►Foam Iron Man Mk IV◄

Re: Inexpensive 5 days built Foam Iron Man Mk IV

Wow, this is amazing! I otally agree with StarksWarehouse, I didn't realize how simple it could be with bigger foam pieces. Now, final question (I swear it's the last one!): Would you be willing to share your edited pep files? I'm not exactly a pepakura expert and though I have the program and the original foam files, I don't really know what I'm doing.

Excellent! I've just been looking to play around with modifying some of the available pep files to foam or trawl other threads for them, but here they are in a convenient pack! :)

Thank you thank you thank you!! I'll definitely be using these to their fullest.=)

I would soon have a little time to prepare a more operational files package. The one above is really much rough and outdated.
Be patient.
I'll be back...

Are the files sized to your height and weight? If so what dimensions did you use so those of us not the same size can adjust the files as needed...thank you.

dkaniel -> I did not rescale robo3687's original files. I'm 5'10" and it fits me well.

Last edited:

Ok, I think I just figured out what my son is going to be for Halloween this year!

Awesome work! Can't wait for your "good" files. I guess it's not hard to scale these down? I have never done Peparkura.

Jamie

feu-vert.jpg
feu-vert.jpg
feu-vert.jpg
Here's an >>> instant workable release <<<
feu-vert.jpg
feu-vert.jpg
feu-vert.jpg

for those who want to try right now if they can be done before monday morning...

Last edited:
Re: Inexpensive Foam Iron Man Mk IV, french labeled.

Joining articulated and some sealed parts :

I used to work as graphist in a publicity agency, and we had always somewhere in the office a couple of useless and sun-faded color charts.

And ?

And I kept thinking that the potential of these pretty little plastic juncture clips were heavyly underexploited.

So I ordered a pack of 100 pieces, as it almost doesn't costs anything.

You can find some here or here or here or here... of various shape, color, diameter and thickness.

And I promise you some discret and incredibly easy attaching for mobile parts (knees elbow toes...) as well as sealed parts such top chest, flaps, handplates, spin and so on... depending of the pressure when cliping.

First amazing costume on a budget there! second arr those "plastic juncture clips" avaiable in america at all?

13274-quickie-arc-reactor.jpg

Just wanted to post this, got bored on my lunch break and used you idea for an arc reactor. Just happen to have all the necessary materials laying around.

Just wanted to post this, got bored on my lunch break and used you idea for an arc reactor. Just happen to have all the necessary materials laying around.
Hey guys ! look at that ! A part of me has crossed the oceans through the web to reborn in Memphis ! I'm not alone anymore, now I know I can go peacefull... :love

Let me be the first to say THANK YOU for the files and youe time putting them together!
Thanks to you, for what you will do with.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back