A visit to Legacy Effects Studios, PropStore of London - LA & Warner Bros. Studios

bolsoncerrado

Hey there,

Just wanted to share pics of our recent trip to the USA and visits to Legacy Effects (formerly Stan Winston Studios), Prop Store of London in Los Angeles and Warner Bros. Studios!

Please jump in!

04-27-2012, 12:56: A visit to the Prop Store of London - Los Angeles
04-18-2012, 00:40: A visit to Legacy Effects Studios (formerly Stan Winston Studios)
04-11-2012, 19:24: A visit to the Warner Bros. Studios

Some highlights inside:

LEGACY_EFX_08.jpg

LEGACY_EFX_09.jpg

LEGACY_EFX_15.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

P1010361.jpg

WB_TOUR_23.jpg

WB_TOUR_80.jpg

WB_TOUR_101.jpg

WB_TOUR_128.jpg

Re: A visit to Legacy Effects Studios, PropStore of London - LA & Warner Bros. Studio

LOVE the pic of the refurbished Nostromo!

Re: A visit to Legacy Effects Studios, PropStore of London - LA & Warner Bros. Studio

Thanks for sharing...a lot of great shots of really interesting props!:)

Very nice indeed! Thanks, man!

What an incredible trip that must have been. So many interesting and iconic pieces of movie history. Great stuff.

Thanks for all the comments so far guys!

Too bad we missed the tumbler while on the cars expo...

The rest of batmobiles were impressive anyway!

Saw the details on the B&R tires? :D

Haha you got me in one of your Legacy pics. Wish I would have met you.

Oh I did??!

Plz lmk (by private if u preffer?), really curious!! :D

It was so great to be there... I was so stunned i completely was "blank" most of the time (in the means of lack of enquiries on this or that!)

Too bad i missed the "warehouse" section lol

toooo dammmn awesome!!

It must have been a great trip!! I love that Nostromo!!

Wow. Nice one :)
Thanks for sharing. I've always loved seeing behind-the-scenes stuff like that!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back