BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Ordered both as did not want to pass on the Delorean as most the pre orders have sold out, still don't no how I'm gonner pay for the Delorean yet in 2016 but the credit card will take a hammering :lol

check this out, Marty Mcfly just finished by Sculpt Fiction
IMG_6756.jpg

more here : http://www.therpf.com/f62/marty-mcfly-bttf-2-1-3-sculpt-217744/index4.html?highlight=marty+mcfly

I'm not sure if anyone else knows about this, but there is a seller on ebay that is selling decals for the Hot Toys Marty McFly figure. Since his shoes and camera don't have the brand names on them this guy has created decals for them. And I have also collaberated with him to create orange Eastpak logos. I pointed out to him that the included backpack is missing the patch so he will soon offer his Nike swooshes and JVC letters along with the Eastpak patch. He actually was unaware that the backpack had a logo on it until I brought it up. I gave him pictures and accurate measurements of my patch to make accurate 1/6 scale decals. Just search Hot Toys Marty decals and you should find them. The group he works for also makes 1/6 scale paper props.
$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

I was on the phone with Halloween Costumes to see if I could use a coupon when ordering their MAGs. I couldn't but the guy on the phone explained their license allows them to expand with new BTTF merch, including their version of the Hoverboard for about a $50 price tag.

I was on the phone with Halloween Costumes to see if I could use a coupon when ordering their MAGs. I couldn't but the guy on the phone explained their license allows them to expand with new BTTF merch, including their version of the Hoverboard for about a $50 price tag.

whaat? sweet! maybe some Bruins just like the Hot Toys and MAGs with no Nike symbol? They need RPF members to work there and put out licensed yet accurate merch!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back