BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Happy to see a doc figure. PERS would have been a nice feature so the expression isnt so "stuck"

Not a lot of room for different poses with the expression they gave him...

But, Its Doc... better 1, than none...

6" figures would be EPIC!! I cant believe they havent been done yet... if NECA had the licensing, ahhh one can dream huh..

I was the same, news of new bttf merch and then BAM time circuits keyring. Yay for the key ring fanatic right, because there are oh so many key ring collectors that just really really needed that key ring..

Happy for a doc... not entirely happy about the accuracy, but at least they made him and he is up for pre order....

Well this is something I've never seen, a Universal Studios DeLorean hat in GOLD. The few I've seen before are silver, including mine. This one is up on eBay for $299 :eek

s-l1600-2.jpg

Original colour looks better... The only thing ive got from the ride merch is the snowglobe... Im pretty sure they spelt jigawatt as gigawatt, but i guess there has always been a debate on the correct way to spell it... Subtitles say Jigawatt so I'd say the globe is wrong..

I hope you guys are sitting down for this. This month's Nerd Block features a....wait for it...a BTTF luggage tag. :behave

View attachment 656329

Wow!! We are so lucky to be graced with such an awesome display piece that also can function for our luggage usage. How did they know that this is what everyone was waiting for... just when i thought my luggage couldn't get any cooler...

What will they think of next ?! The plutonium gauge for carry on ?!

What the flux !!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back