BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

22483_1028062123888357_4682638543300780817_n.jpg

I think they've just eliminated the gap between the grinder and the base to make it a bit more "idealized" as an in universe product, rather than going for exactly prop accurate. Overall, I agree it looks great, and I don't have a problem with that approach.

Here is what Backtothefuture.com's recent newsletter mentioned:

"Hot Toys estimates delivery for this high in-demand collectible to arrive sometime between May 2015 and July 2015. We cannot estimate nor guarantee a specific ship date beyond what Hot Toys tells us. We will ship all figures the moment they become available, filling orders in a first-come, first-served basis."

I'm checking this out from my mom and dads watching my niece and nephew. My 7 year old niece just said "That would probably fit in my Barbie car..." I'm so proud! :lol

BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II Posters by Matt Taylor from Mondo

http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=bbb7f7cd76c446096ce10efb2&id=03e0ea1ac9

" We've reached the year of the future! No better way to celebrate than with Matt Taylor’s BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II featuring the DeLorean's descent into Hill Valley circa 2015. We released Matt's first BACK TO THE FUTURE print at Thought Bubble last November and are stoked to release PART II tomorrow in two versions (the variant featuring a glow-in-the-dark layer).

A few words from Matt:

"When I did the BTTF poster last year for Thought Bubble I was determined to try and create a poster that didn’t feature the Delorean because - as I said at the time - I thought Laurent Durieux and Phantom City Creative had made the definitive DeLorean posters. But as it happened, I just couldn’t let the opportunity pass to draw that iconic car, seeing as the Mondo guys were so good as to let me take a swing at the second movie. And anyway, everyone knows the flying DeLorean is so much cooler than the original."

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, April 2nd."

Back to the Future Part II by Matt Taylor. 20"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 325. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

CBh5P9EUkAAWIy4.jpg:large

Back to the Future Part II (Variant) by Matt Taylor. 20"x36" screen print with Glow-in-the-dark layer. Hand numbered. Edition of 175. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

CBh5QWaUUAEKLDx.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back