WTB studio scale tie or tie interceptor

streetjudge79

Master Member
I want to buy a studio scale tie interceptor or tie fighter, if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I know S. N. makes one but I don't want to deal with him.

Thanks,
Steve

I have the ICONS TIE in a case that I'd be willing to part with. There is a small crack in the bottom corner of the plexiglass case, but other than that it's in great shape. Make an offer if interested.

'Basher

I have one of those eBays TIE interceptors that I got from a friend on the board as well, it may not be SS acurrate, but is SS sized.
Good kit.

Lynn

Thanks George I'm glad you liked.

OK... everyone for the "what's up with this guy?" emails Ive been getting. I will try to answer to all. I hope I get it right. SJ you can PM me with any descrepencies if I got them wrong.

I did not follow through on a trade with SJ about 7 years ago, I agreed to trade and didnt follow through on my end, he is a stand up prop collector and officer of the law and the "doesnt want to deal with S.N." is indeed my fault and loss.

Thanks though to all that were wondering. No taking sides here, everyone has a right to do buisness with whomever they want. I'm flattered and glad all of you who emailed are happy with your TIEs you have recieved.

Hope you find a TIE SJ, from what I see Studio Scale TIEs pop up on Ebay every now and then. Chris looks to have one thats scale but not accurate. I thing the same goes for the Interceptor. Nice pieces reguardless of accuracy.

Steve

Steve-

Can you please get back to me? I am awaiting your response on those e-mails I sent so if you are onine today I hope you see this.

JV

Email sent. :)

Steve

Originally posted by jvasilatos@Oct 24 2005, 09:34 PM
Steve-

Can you please get back to me?  I am awaiting your response on those e-mails I sent so if you are onine today I hope you see this.

JV
[snapback]1102915[/snapback]​

I think this thread belongs in the Junkyard and the rants against Steve in the junkpile. :angry

Steve is a top notch guy who serves his country and the prop/studio scale community well.

Sweede email sent back did you get it? 1138 thanks for the support I dont think this is a rant. SJ has the right to do buisness with whomever he wants and as indicated earlier I am not one of them.

I just got tired of trying to answer all the same emails.

I do agree if the Mods will take a look and redirect the first request to the junkyard would probally be the best place for this. Id lose the trailer postings reference why he doesnt want to do buisness with me.

Its a free country. Thats why I searve. Even when it doesnt go my way. Its what I call a self inlflicted gunshot wound. Its user corrected, I have myself to blame no one else.

Steve

Technically this should be in the JY but since only SS folks would have the items SJ wants I can see him wanting to post it here.

I'll leave it here, but for future reference, everyone, WTB/sell threads should be started in the JY. :)

Folks who want to contact Steve should do so via PM and not further hijack SJ's thread. ;)

Originally posted by swpropmaker@Oct 25 2005, 06:54 PM
Sweede email sent back did you get it?  1138 thanks for the support  I dont think this is a rant.  SJ has the right to do buisness with whomever he wants and as indicated earlier I am not one of them.

I just got tired of trying to answer all the same emails.

I do agree if the Mods will take a look and redirect the first request to the junkyard would probally be the best place for this.  Id lose the trailer postings reference why he doesnt want to do buisness with me.

Its a free country.  Thats why I searve.  Even when it doesnt go my way.  Its what I call a self inlflicted gunshot wound.  Its user corrected,  I have myself to blame no one else.

Steve
[snapback]1103512[/snapback]​

Steve, sorry but I haven't recieved any mail from you. Did you use my old address? If so, I can't access it any longer. Please try this one: Stevetheswede76@hotmail.com I used this address when I e-mailed you yesterday.

Cheers,

Steve.

Steve, I got your P.M. I never wanted to go into details as I thought it was a private matter between you and me and I never intended to make you look bad or anything. That is why I kept it short and to the point. But I did get your P.M. and I replied. I think it is very kind of you to do that and all will be forgiven.
I appreciate you doing the right thing.
I know Steve's work is some of the best out there. No one needs to tell me that.

You've got PM Steve:)
-Goldenrod

Originally posted by swpropmaker@Oct 24 2005, 12:12 PM
Thanks George I'm glad you liked.

OK... everyone for the "what's up with this guy?" emails Ive been getting.  I will try to answer to all.  I hope I get it right. SJ you can PM me with any descrepencies if I got them wrong.

I did not follow through on a trade with SJ about 7 years ago, I agreed to trade and didnt follow through on my end,  he is a stand up prop collector and officer of the law and the "doesnt want to deal with S.N."  is indeed my fault and loss. 

Thanks though to all that were wondering.  No taking sides here, everyone has a right to do buisness with whomever they want.  I'm flattered and glad all of you who emailed are happy with your TIEs you have recieved. 

Hope you find a TIE SJ, from what I see Studio Scale TIEs pop up on Ebay every now and then. Chris looks to have one thats scale but not accurate.  I thing the same goes for the Interceptor.  Nice pieces reguardless of accuracy.

Steve
[snapback]1102805[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back