My AP armour

TK8410

Hey folks,

Finished my armour a wee while ago, just finally got some pics done, (not great pics as I had to do them myself with the timer.) I went for an ESB style on this armour as it's my fav. Tell me what ya think :D

(P.S. Special thanks to a few folks who were kind enough to help me out on some things: Paul the "troopermaster", TonyRB and of course, Jez for all the reference material on your excellent site mate. Not forgetting "AP" for an all round excellent experience/service. Thanks guys :thumbsup )

Cheers, Gord.

That is an incredible set of armor. I would love a set like that for trooping. I have a TE glossy and non glossy set but its so hard to find the time to complete strapping them. Can you tell me where to go for some tips?

Josh

Gord, top job my man, you wear it wear it well too. You're welcome for the advice, trimming the armour is a bitch isn't it but worth it in the end as your photos show.

Great to see another ESB

Thanks again for the kind words guys :)

Tony, yes mate, it was a bit of a biatch to trim it all out. Like you said though, it's all worth it in the end. Very happy with how it all turned out :)

Cheers, Gord.

TK8410, when I saw the first thumbnail I could have sworn that someone had stolen the first pic of me in in armor. Even the background looks like the home we just moved from.

After looking at the full size pic I saw quickly that your's is much better than mine. Great armor. You should be proud

Great job. I love it.

Of course, I NEVER refer to this stuff as "armor" myself because it just doesn't live up to it's name throughout ANY of the Star Wars movies.

Seth

<div class='quotetop'>(JunkSabers1138 @ Oct 24 2006, 11:18 PM) [snapback]1344368[/snapback]</div>
Great job. I love it.

Of course, I NEVER refer to this stuff as "armor" myself because it just doesn't live up to it's name throughout ANY of the Star Wars movies.

Seth
[/b]

yeah it does it stops the laser blast... its just the concusion knocks em down. :p

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back