Jupiter 2 Home Theater

cyberpred

Sr Member
We have finally started on the Jupiter 2 inspired home theater.

We are building the flight console and are designing the interior.

Does anyone have pics of the Jupiter 2 upper bridge?

Really excited. Will give be a cool place to display the B9 Robot. Kick back and watch movies.

C.:cool

Started cleaning out the garage. Will have the flight console built this weekend. That will give me some idea on floor plan.

This is great!!!

As I said we are building the flight console separately. Some people cut holes in the top of the console and mount there. We have decided to make the top solid and build each panel separately. Then cut a hole on top and insert completed panel.

The following attachments show the progress on the Telemetry Console. Each console will have a separate power cord for power.

I am not hard wiring anything in. Want to make everything portable and easy to work on. The lighted ribs will also have separate power cords.

The walls will be built like a set. False front hollow back on wheels for mobility.

Stay tuned.

Very cool, exciting, ambitious! More updates please! You have a full size B-9/YM3? I need to see your collection! Drool, drool! Hand me that bib over there, would you buddy?

Whats a bib?

I have a B9. Predator 2. Darth Vader. Stargate SG1 Jaffa.

Lots a Predator props and Stargate Sg1. National Treasure. Indy.Mummy.

When would you like to get together?

Cary:cool

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back