Goonies "Data's Replica Jacket" FINISHED post #17

Great work! Any chance you could tell us where you got all of your patches from? I'm slowly trying to gather them up and am hoping to have something to wear for Halloween. But I'd eventually like to have a real, complete one like the this.

Hey Mike,
I just watched GOONIES with my kids and thought about the "slick shoes".

Anyway, I tracked them down, just in case you didn't know they are the 1984 NIKE Sky Force (blue and white)

1-nike-sky-force-1984-vuschka-kicks-box.jpg

Whoa. I just caught part of The Goonies on TV the other day and found myself thinking, "I wonder if anyone on the RPF has done Data's coat." Nice job!

I would love to know about the "NOBODY LOVES" patch, particularly because it reminds me of the mystery emblem on Lister's jacket in Red Dwarf discussed elsewhere. Everything is connected...

So after getting my original Easy Riders Patch which I thought was accurate WELL i was wrong ;-/ I FINALLY have the real deal patch that is the correct color and pattern including the skull.Look at my original patch I have on my jacket now compared to this one.This is the patch thats screen accurate.If you look at post 18 on the screen used coat everything matches perfectly.$_57.JPG

Search "US Military trenchcoat" size 36L was data's accurate size he wore.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Hey Mike,
I just watched GOONIES with my kids and thought about the "slick shoes".

Anyway, I tracked them down, just in case you didn't know they are the 1984 NIKE Sky Force (blue and white)

http://www.kicks-box.com/img/kicks/1999/8532/1-nike-sky-force-1984-vuschka-kicks-box.jpg

Just thought I'd search the forum for any mention of these as I've just picked up an original pair of these:)

Great thread by the way, it's nice finding these old threads when searching around the forum.

IMG_5512.JPG

thts awesome. I've wanted to get a pair and make "Slick Shoes". Are you going to do that??
I would like to, but I don't have the modding skills to make a really nice job and wouldn't want to cut these up to be honest; probably could if I tried, but I'll keep these standard, would be a shame to cut them up as they're in decent shape.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back