1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica - Group Build

Re: 1:1 Millennium Falcon Console Replica

:facepalm of course! see what happens when i take a break for a while . . . my mind slows to a bantha crawl!

Counting on you for some pieces, like the main hold computer, if you're still interested.

New panel looks amazing!!! :thumbsup

Thank you, my friend! I was sitting in a meeting ALL day today making sketches of how I'm going to attach everything - bolts, frame, etc... I got a little carried away. I was asked a question and had that deer in the headlight look. :)

I'm really excited to get back out there. I just wish I had a table saw! And more time

Counting on you for some pieces, like the main hold computer, if you're still interested.

Absolutely am man, I planned on this February, but things have pushed a little, but come spring we will be rocking!

Thank you, my friend! I was sitting in a meeting ALL day today making sketches of how I'm going to attach everything - bolts, frame, etc... I got a little carried away. I was asked a question and had that deer in the headlight look. :)

I'm really excited to get back out there. I just wish I had a table saw! And more time

Time is the killer man, if I win the powerball this weekend ill send you a check!

LOL! I really appreciate that! What's it up to? I really don't want to work anymore... :)

$185 Million! I figure i could spare a few mil for a fellow die-hard if I win.

Thursday Morning Updates!

Nothing Major. Just wanted to make sure all the LEDs still worked!

20121115_054325.jpg

20121115_054308.jpg

More to Come!

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas... Dear Santa! I want this!! Not a bike!!! :)

Evening all. The yoke handles, I think, are extensions or replacements for B25 type yokes. Those yoke types are modified depending on what the plane is packing. I haven't found the exact parts yet but the general shape/idea and fixings looks right. Didn't someone work that out already? I'll have a look through the nets.

Evening all. The yoke handles, I think, are extensions or replacements for B25 type yokes. Those yoke types are modified depending on what the plane is packing. I haven't found the exact parts yet but the general shape/idea and fixings looks right. Didn't someone work that out already? I'll have a look through the nets.

Are you refering to just the handle or the entire yoke?

Are you refering to just the handle or the entire yoke?

Just the handles/grips on top, not the yoke - but I'm going off my idea.

YoCandles2.png

It's sort of ment to represent this B25 idea - but it's not quite there. More net noodling for me lol.

Just the handles/grips on top, not the yoke - but I'm going off my idea.

YoCandles2.png

It's sort of ment to represent this B25 idea - but it's not quite there. More net noodling for me lol.

Hi W,

I see where you're headed. Its a very unusual shape. At first I thought is it was T-Handle or old cast iron nozzle to something but I couldn't find anything...

Next SW movie(how cool is it that we can say that)... I want an itemized list of ALL the parts used and where to find them! geeeeez! :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back